#151 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,158 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

It's like a really good beer you get it from the tap and its all cold and the glass is fogged then you go to the bathroom and come back and suddenly your awesome beer is warm and sucks.

How long does it take you to go to the bathroom?

#152 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

Normally I would agree, but I see TD's case as being a little bit different. He needs live action in order to get reoriented to the speed and physicality of the game. I, for instance, won't be worried if Dwill or CJ sit out a preseason game, but I will be if TD does.

i can kind of understand that, but i think he's been around it enough to know what to expect. it won't take him long to get readjusted if he needs it. i just don't want to risk injury to him in a game that doesn't matter.

Another thing to consider...I suspect the way we want to use TD this year goes beyond the typical vanilla D you see in preseason games. Agree that we should use him sparingly. There is really nothing to gain by him being on the field other than conditioning considerations.

It also seems likely that even if all goes well, TD will be one of those guys that do not practice much mid-week.

#153 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

TD should retire

#154 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,690 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

How long does it take you to go to the bathroom?

I need Beta Prostate

#155 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless Riverboat Ron

• HUDDLER
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

TD should retire

Maybe far from your intent, but spoken like a person who has no clue what the doctors, training staff, coaches, management, and the man himself think about that knee. Let him live his life, and let the team decide how they respond to his desire and attempt to come back from his injury....I've decided that's good enough for me....I doubt Rivera is hanging his hat on TD recovering, but I'm sure he's all in if TD shows he can play some more ball..

#156 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:21 PM

Is the tweet about Cam keeping his arm warm with a coach in between down times something to be concerned about for any reason? Puzzled on that update

#157 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

I think that was meant as a dedicated to the game comment.

#158 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

How is your life going to change if you know the exact reason? I am sure I sound like a jerk to you(i'm not), but big picture wise nothing to lose any sleep over.

The same way my life will change when we win the superbowl someday, not at all.

But do I still care? Yeah. And do I want to know if it's his knee or his leg? Yeah.

#159 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

TD should retire

No

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.