Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Remodeled team store looks great.

33 posts in this topic

When it comes to the team store, I'm like a woman at the mall.

Pic or it didn't happen.

It was the first place I went when I got into Charlotte a few years ago during my first trip to a home game. I got off the flight, and had the cab take me there and then walked to my hotel from there after. Ended up spending much more than I wanted to, got a Stewart jersey, a jacket (was for the Bengals game in 2010 in a monsoon), a growl towel and a few other random things.

Would love to see the new layout though

Just got my Nike Elite Cam jersey a few days ago in the mail and damn is it amazing.

I'll check it out on Saturday at fan Fest.

Did they make it any bigger?

They've increased the floor space a lot by moving the counter off to the side.

I'm going at lunch today!!!!!!!!!

*high pitched squeal and fast clap like a 10 year old girl seeing Beiber*

1 person likes this

we'll be arriving in Charlotte around mid afternoon today and it will be our first stop.............

then heading to camp.

I went over this morning. There was a smoking babe that helped me pick some stuff out. They don't have much kids stuff yet and they don't have any sale/clearance stuff. They may bring that stuff up for Saturday tho. I didn't see any blue elites. They did have tons of non nike stylish womens gear. At the end of the day it looks a little more modern but it's basically the same store. They have a nice Joe Adams manikin. Great hat selection as well. It's tax free to.

I am souring on the idea of jersey buying altogether in the NFL and here is why....

The new Nike replicas are crap ($100 versions). They are poor fitting and feel like majestic

MLB material on the front and back. Might as well get something off the Wal Mart clearance rack.

Now the new Nike Authentics $275 version are awesome. BUT, I hate paying that much for a jersey when in reality the player is only going to be around for a few short years, and other than Cam Newton most of those players are going to be out in 1-2 years. It's just hard dropping $300 with that being the case no matter how sweet they are. Even cam which is the one I plan on gettin if I get one; what If he skips town Lebron James style? I'll be ashamed I spent it

I went over this morning. There was a smoking babe that helped me pick some stuff out. They don't have much kids stuff yet and they don't have any sale/clearance stuff. They may bring that stuff up for Saturday tho. I didn't see any blue elites. They did have tons of non nike stylish womens gear. At the end of the day it looks a little more modern but it's basically the same store. They have a nice Joe Adams manikin. Great hat selection as well. It's tax free to.

pics or she doesn't exist