Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Remodeled team store looks great.

33 posts in this topic

Yeah the price is a shame but when you try on the authentics it's like knowing how the other side lives. They fit and feel great. The price really is a shame because the cost to produce them is probably similar to the cheap ass ones.

I actually have pics of the Joe Adams mannequin, the Cam Authentics on racks and the team store in general on my iPhone; but I don't know how to get them off iPhone and into the forum

I am souring on the idea of jersey buying altogether in the NFL and here is why....

The new Nike replicas are crap ($100 versions). They are poor fitting and feel like majestic

MLB material on the front and back. Might as well get something off the Wal Mart clearance rack.

Now the new Nike Authentics $275 version are awesome. BUT, I hate paying that much for a jersey when in reality the player is only going to be around for a few short years, and other than Cam Newton most of those players are going to be out in 1-2 years. It's just hard dropping $300 with that being the case no matter how sweet they are. Even cam which is the one I plan on gettin if I get one; what If he skips town Lebron James style? I'll be ashamed I spent it

Get a Smitty jersey then. Pretty solid chance he remains a Panther until he hangs up his cleats.

Get a Smitty jersey then. Pretty solid chance he remains a Panther until he hangs up his cleats.

I plan on getting a White Cam Newton authentic and a black Steve Smith authentic. Even though Smitty will only be around for 3 to 4 more years max he will retire as one of the greatest panthers of all time.

Went down there at lunch. Here is a picture of that maniquin. Store looks great.

post-332-0-81019300-1344015712_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Went down there at lunch. Here is a picture of that maniquin. Store looks great.

That the only picture you took? Don't be holding back.

That the only picture you took? Don't be holding back.

That's it. I didn't want to look like some douchey noob in the store. I got a rep to protect

That damn uni looks so bad ass with the new logo

That's it. I didn't want to look like some douchey noob in the store. I got a rep to protect