Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Cam Newton Madden 13 Attributes

Wyank    1,096

All joking aside. If you buy the game once every 2 or 3 years, it does feel different till you get bored of it again.

Frizzy350    1,120

All joking aside. If you buy the game once every 2 or 3 years, it does feel different till you get bored of it again.

thats what i do. idk i find myself getting it after the superbowl usually to satiate my football appetite till the new season starts. i rarely play during the season, all my spare time is dedicated to watching real football lol.

Proudiddy    9,603

I will bitchslap Donny Moore if these ratings hold into the release... He constantly craps on us. Cam has to have at least an 85+ DAC. What happened to the whole, "we changed our ratings system so that players have room to grow..." Really, so Cam needs to improve on his DAC while you give RG3 85 before he's even thrown a pass in a pro game?

Seriously, this is a joke.

I don't care if they think his skillset is too "unreal" for the game, it's his skillset. I spent years playing cheesers using Vick with 99 THP and 90+ SPD, give us our due you stupid MF'er, quit being the hype machine's mouthpiece through ratings.

fitty76    243

People still shell out $60 for this stupid game? You're paying $60 for roster updates, you all know that right?

Proudiddy    9,603

People still shell out $60 for this stupid game? You're paying $60 for roster updates, you all know that right?

And our new logo and alternate unis.

PantherPhann89    850

Yeah, $60 every year to play a game that you like playing. OMG, all the things I could do with $60 a year.

Lumps    1,676

when is the last time we have had a starting 89 QB or higher?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TKRBrownstone