Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammerin'Cameron34

Fantasy Team

18 posts in this topic

I dont want to give up to much bc we still have our league to draft but i will help out a lil...

Drop D. Brown and Mendenhall and pick up Tolbert and Fleener, you will find rb hidden all over..1 hint broncos not Mcgehee

D. Murray is healthy and will have a stout yr, so nice pick there with stew/gore and tolbert

Overall...A grade

You win your league

I dont want to give up to much bc we still have our league to draft but i will help out a lil...

Drop D. Brown and Mendenhall and pick up Tolbert and Fleener, you will find rb hidden all over..1 hint broncos not Mcgehee

D. Murray is healthy and will have a stout yr, so nice pick there with stew/gore and tolbert

Overall...A grade

You win your league

Would like to participate in a huddle league, do yall do nfl.com?

Yes, check Zods Fantasy Land to see if Huddlers have another one needing players. Ours filled up in a day or two. If not start a thread and most likely there are more wanting to play.

Yes, check Zods Fantasy Land to see if Huddlers have another one needing players. Ours filled up in a day or two. If not start a thread and most likely there are more wanting to play.

Will do. And LaMicahel James? Lol

Looks like a 6 win team. Tamme producing Clark like numbers could change that

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/Ronnie-Hillman/d5e8b682-5d8b-43c2-bac5-05d1e1f4c354

Yw