Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Live From Fan Fest Thread....

229 posts in this topic

Posted

Armanti Edwards and Julio Jones look so fricken similar. If only AE could play like JJ.

Posted

Ness picks another in his own endzone off a deflection. Takes it back all the way. Working with scrubs so take that fwiw

Posted

Ness is playing well

Posted

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers

CB Nate Ness, signed on Thursday, has made three picks in the past 24 hours. Latest was off Clausen from almost goal line to goal line.

I'm sure the coaches and especially Wilks, McDermott and R.R. are taking note of this with Norman and Hogan out. If Ness can contribute on special teams, he may have earned himself a roster spot.

Posted

Carolina Panthers@Panthers

CB Nate Ness, signed on Thursday, has made three picks in the past 24 hours. Latest was off Clausen from almost goal line to goal line.

fug yes. That's what we need.

Posted

But, honestly, it was Pickles throwing the ball.

I'm surprised it wasn't Ness picks up fumble after Clausen botches snap.

Posted

You still have to make the play, it's not the players fault who they play against.

You have to go out there and play your best against whoever is put in front of you.

Posted

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers

I'm sure the coaches and especially Wilks, McDermott and R.R. are taking note of this with Norman and Hogan out. If Ness can contribute on special teams, he may have earned himself a roster spot.

Hogan will always be out. Not his fault. He shouldn't have been drafted.

Posted

Ness has fresh legs.

BUT! Sometimes a guy finally gets it when he ends up on the right team.

Either way, competition is a great thing, and Norman and Hogan need to get fixed up.

Posted

Hogan will always be out. Not his fault. He shouldn't have been drafted.

I am starting to agree with this statement.

1 person likes this

Posted

Smith, LaFell, Gettis, Adams,Murphy, Pilares

^ thats how it will be is my guess w/ TuTu on the bubble, but obviously Smith and LaFell are safe, so is Gettis, Adams was just drafted he isn' going anywhere. Pilares is the only guy and I don't think they cut him based on his return ability and that it sounds like he has had a solid camp. Murphly also isn't going anywhere unless he really just sucks poo from here on out. We traded a pick for him albeit a 7th, anyone who doesn't think he has priority at a roster spot over someone like Tutut who cam here for nothing doesn't understand the business end of football.

Posted

I know Hypochondriac usually refers to illness, but I'm starting to think Hogan may be one.