Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Live From Fan Fest Thread....

229 posts in this topic

Posted

Booze is College atmosphere.

Just a lot more of it before the game.

Posted

But none inside, that takes away from the entire experience. I don't want to be hammered during the game, I want to know what's going on.

I want to be hammered after the game that way I usually don't get too pissed of the end result. I'm usually to busy trying to find a chick to go home with lol.

Posted

Has anyone heard or seen anything about Nelson Rosario? I was pretty intrigued by him...he had a few awesome highlights on Youtube. I remember we signed him on as a TE, he's 6'5 and fast too so he could be one of those pass-catching TEs who can create a ton of mismatches.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jerry needs to call in the warranty on the west end big screen ... it had 2 areas of dead pixels already

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks the panther are wasting time and money on Purrrrcussion?

and one other small tidbit ... that is the whitest drum line I have ever since LOL

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks the panther are wasting time and money on Purrrrcussion?

and one other small tidbit ... that is the whitest drum line I have ever since LOL

Why does their race matter?

Posted

paging Dr. 8789 , paging Dr. 8789 ..............

Trust me...Hogan is a miniature Otah

Posted

To anyone that went: How did Adams look both from a special teams standpoint, as well as an offense standpoint (if he ever got to play any on offense)?

Posted

To anyone that went: How did Adams look both from a special teams standpoint, as well as an offense standpoint (if he ever got to play any on offense)?

Adams had a pretty sick fingertip catch on a long ball. Other than that, didn't see too much from him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did anyone else watch Bruce Campbell? I know it was just practice but he was manhandling people. Looked great.

Posted

Trust me...Hogan is a miniature Otah

Because you know for 100% that he isn't taking his rehab serious or that he doesn't desire to be on the field!?!?!

Posted

Because you know for 100% that he isn't taking his rehab serious or that he doesn't desire to be on the field!?!?!

Because he and the other clown like talking out of their asses. We don't know anything about him.