Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Football begins in 24 hours.

141 posts in this topic

Drew Brees is a Sigma Chi as am I. And I hate that mother fuger. I respect your view but as for me and my house, he can tear, break, pull or separate anything on his body and I will be happy. Me and you are blood brothers TCF, but this time, I gotta go with my birthday wish.

Just sayin'.

I understand... I wouldn't be upset in any way shape or form if he got hurt. I respect his loyalty to a team mate. I don't think he really believes in the innocence that he's preaching though.

No hard feelings at all SigChi

I understand... I wouldn't be upset in any way shape or form if he got hurt. I respect his loyalty to a team mate. I don't think he really believes in the innocence that he's preaching though.

No hard feelings at all SigChi

It's hard to hate a brother, but in his case, the exception was made.

I had a dream last Thursday that the vagina on his face turned into a pineapple as he tried to convince me to buy a Rainbow vacuum cleaner. It wasn't ripe, so I said no. I wonder what that means.

I like Brees, Harper and a few other Saints*.

Dockett, Fitzgerald and Peterson from the Cards.

I just spent 2 minutes trying to find it on my tv guide but it just hit me that it's NFL network. Meh don't care enough to worry.

Yup, too bad it's the f*cking Saints*

Imma watch just to see how those Saints** look. I know its early and all but still.

More importantly, who is that in your sig?

"Hur hur I'm a panther fan but I like drew brees, I'm such an innovator!". Please spare me.

I have NFL network so I may watch some of it. It's football.

More importantly, who is that in your sig?

IDk the person in my sig, just a gif i came across.

Meh, I don't get NFL Network. I don't feel like watching from a shitty link.

I'm definitely going to be watching.

Remember, Kurt Warner was one of the guys listed that the Taints had a bounty out for. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Cardinals players late game try to take some Aints players' heads off.

fug you time warner. Should have realized it was on NFL Network. I really want to get Direct TV, just have a hard time justifying the price increase and 2 year contract. If I had every Sunday off or did not live in Charlotte it would be a no brainer.