Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

SEC CHAMP   27 votes

1. 1. Who wins the SEC Championship

• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

Posted

He's done. It's a shame. Your leg is not supposed to do what his did. Nasty.

Posted

Damn ACC "football" is going to prevent me from watching UF-UGA on CBS for like half a quarter. Why don't they start their games at noon?

Posted

Damn ACC "football" is going to prevent me from watching UF-UGA on CBS for like half a quarter. Why don't they start their games at noon?

This is ridiculous.

Posted

I'm watching it online on CBSSports.com. This is the latest I have ever seen an ACC game run over.

EDIT: The funny thing is SEC Network is shown on CH64 WAXN where no other football is shown. They need to but ACC Network on CW or something where no other football is shown so it's not overrunning the CBS telecast. Or start earlier.

1 person likes this

Posted

That was a Panthers series right there.

Posted

Debose looks like the Panthers returners too. Dafuq is this?

Posted

I have never seen an offense so unprepared for every single game they play. Every. Single. Game.

I cannot stand Muschamp.

Posted

Driskel is killing us. Coming into this game, the only way we'd lose is if we killed ourselves on offense. And that's exactly what we've done. If we limited our turnovers, we'd be in good shape. We are only down 1 which is crazy to think.

Posted

Driskel is killing us. Coming into this game, the only way we'd lose is if we killed ourselves on offense. And that's exactly what we've done. If we limited our turnovers, we'd be in good shape. We are only down 1 which is crazy to think.

They seriously find a new way to shoot themselves in the foot every single game. It is pathetic. Hopefully we make the halftime adjustments we have made all season. The coaching staff cannot keep counting on that though.

Posted

I'm surprised UGA gave up on the run. I think we will eventually shape up and contain the run but Gurley was killing us early.

Posted

Turnover, Georgia needs a TD here.

Posted

Nother Florida turnover