Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

SEC CHAMP   27 votes

1. 1. Who wins the SEC Championship

• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

Posted

lol.... Gators.... lol

Posted

Wow! Looks like a win for A&M. Things will be really interesting now.

Posted

Feel the pain.

hi-res-152038667_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Pac-12 Number 1 baby!

Posted

lol there are so many bandwagon bama fans upset on my facebook page.. the tears of unfathomable sadness.

Posted

lol there are so many bandwagon bama fans upset on my facebook page.. the tears of unfathomable sadness.

Lucky for them Oregon, K-State, and ND all have some tough games left and Alabams toughest challenge will be a Georgia team which I believe is not as good as their ranking would lead on to believe (Florida will be their only win against a ranked opponent).

Posted

Hooray! Dooley is out at Tennessee. Apparently they've told players that he won't be back next year, but won't tell if he's going to coach both of the last two games. Weird.

Posted

Hooray! Dooley is out at Tennessee. Apparently they've told players that he won't be back next year, but won't tell if he's going to coach both of the last two games. Weird.

Soo who do you want?

Butch Davis...

Posted

sec-pinwheel-logojpg-2deded0ba172b404.jpg

SEC WEST

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Texas A&M: The newcomers in the West will have a rude awakening their first year. One thing that is always consistent with the Aggies is their crowd.

Key Players: RB Christine Michael, WR Ryan Swope, DE Damontre Moore, LB Jonathan Stewart

LMAO... more like a rude awakening for the SEC with last years 5-5 Big 12 team! Also A&M played very good in their 2 losses to both FLorida and LSU which they gave up leads. A lot was due to Johnny football still being inexperienced.

Posted

Soo who do you want?

Butch Davis...

I'm required by UT Fan Law to mention Jon Gruden here as my top choice, though I'm not crazy enough to believe this is likely.

Apparently the boosters are ready to shell out big-time dough this time. My list would look something like this...

Patterson

Petersen

Mullen

Strong

I think worst case senario, we end up with Cutcliffe, and he's a tremendous upgrade over what we've got right now. Guys I don't want include Petrino, Butch Davis, Al Golden. These names keep coming up, and I'm not interested.

Posted

LMAO... more like a rude awakening for the SEC with last years 5-5 Big 12 team! Also A&M played very good in their 2 losses to both FLorida and LSU which they gave up leads. A lot was due to Johnny football still being inexperienced.

It's easy to say that now. I didn't think they'd finish any higher than 4th in the West.

But yes Manziel is a beast. I am glad UF played them early when he wasn't quite yet peaking.

Posted

It's easy to say that now. I didn't think they'd finish any higher than 4th in the West.

But yes Manziel is a beast. I am glad UF played them early when he wasn't quite yet peaking.

Very true.... But it just goes to the notion everything in the SEC always think any team from outside could not survive, and that's just not true. So I was just poking fun at that.

But my good friend went to A&M so we watched most of their games this year and knew they had this potential.... the coach is doing a great job because First SEC game against Florida you could see the talent, but through the season they have steadily improved.

Posted

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/tyler-bray-says-gets-paid-win-football-games-235906378--ncaaf.html

I don't care if there's absolutely noting here....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA