Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeatCheck

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

SEC CHAMP   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the SEC Championship

• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

Georgia Missouri

Missouri backed up early

SEC! SEC! SEC! .....oh pig-sooie!

So did Tyler Wilson go down for Arky?

And UGA about to spoil Mizzou's SEC opener. So glad A&M and Mizzou didn't win this weekend after all the talking they had been doing. It's a different beast in the SEC.

BUT BUT southern cal only won by 13!!1!!!1

Syracuse>ULM?? Just perhaps me-thinks. Not that I'm happy with what Southern Cal did yesterday, but having to travel all the way across the country, and then also have almost an hour and a half weather delay is not the same as playing a cupcake at home and blowing it in the fourth. Not to mention Syracuse's offense is really good and USC's cornerbacks not named Nickell Robey are awful right now....

Syracuse>ULM?? Just perhaps me-thinks. Not that I'm happy with what Southern Cal did yesterday, but having to travel all the way across the country, and then also have almost an hour and a half weather delay is not the same as playing a cupcake at home and blowing it in the fourth. Not to mention Syracuse's offense is really good and USC's cornerbacks not named Nickell Robey are awful right now....

Oh I agrees with you I was saying that's been the comeback for every SEC homer I met yesterday.