Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeatCheck

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

SEC CHAMP   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the SEC Championship

• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

Elam making up for his spastic-ass play earlier.

Defense needs to stop jawing and just play.

I had a feeling they were throwing a screen on that 3rd and 18 play, and have a feeling there might be a fake here.

Enough with this Trey Burton wildcat poo

What a win. I predicted LSU to win it all this year but I guess I'm glad that I was wrong.

This would have been a bigger upset if people thought LSU was playing like many people thought they would. But they have been struggling.

UF's defense is arguably the best in the SEC.

1 person likes this

What a win. I predicted LSU to win it all this year but I guess I'm glad that I was wrong.

This would have been a bigger upset if people thought LSU was playing like many people thought they would. But they have been struggling.

UF's defense is arguably the best in the SEC.

Not saying the Gators defense isn't great but LSU's offense is seriously lacking talent.

Not saying the Gators defense isn't great but LSU's offense is seriously lacking talent.

Um not really. They have a four headed RB, Odell Beckham, and Mettenberg is talented just inexperienced.

Great start

Um not really. They have a four headed RB, Odell Beckham, and Mettenberg is talented just inexperienced.

There O-Line is banged up and is lacking talent. Beckham JR is their best WR but is way overrated IMO. Other than him their WRs corp lacks talent. They have RBs but none are special. The best way for this offense to get going is to have a mobile QB but Mettenberger is only effective inside the pocket. He even struggles to throw on the move.

Having said all that, their defense will carry them and they'll still win out IMO.

I don't see how they beat Bama if they don't improve.

Why is USC throwing? UGA's defense has been porous this year and Lattimore is the best RB in the SEC.