Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReadyorNot

Greg Hardy drinking......

144 posts in this topic

yeah cuz an olympic athlete didn't get disqualified and banned from the events for an ignorant tweet or anything

yeah cuz an olympic athlete didn't get disqualified and banned from the events for an ignorant tweet or anything

If that was suppose to defend Hardy...it didn't work.

I responded to your post as recently as today.. ~2 hours ago actually..

that might be a valid statement if you had one ounce of proof that Hardy is late night carousing and boozing it up in smokey bars with a bunch of drunks every night..

I guess my point is it's one picture. If drinking isn't the issue, get over it.

Its actually the second picture and just because i just posted it doesnt mean i just came to the conclusion

Its actually the second picture and just because i just posted it doesnt mean i just came to the conclusion

whether you came to that conclusion right now or 5 months ago is beside the point...

1 or 2 pictures are still 1 or 2 pictures.. and until you were there to know exactly what his intentions and actions were then I appreciate your opinion, but it seems rather insignificant (or relevant)..

I don't know about you, or a few others, but a kid in his early 20's is bound to ignore a few social norms and as long as he is prepared to do his job then this entire thread is incredibly pointless...

Like you said, him drinking is beside the point.. as well as one or two photos of alcohol.. Maybe we can nitpick on him speeding again.. I pointed out the other day how fans have such a deep desire to call out athletes. Just seems like another example to me..

If that was suppose to defend Hardy...it didn't work.

it wasn't. just pointing out that olympic athletes aren't the bees knees with "common sense"

racist tweet =/= pictures of drinks for you and friends on a saturday night

it wasn't. just pointing out that olympic athletes aren't the bees knees with "common sense"

racist tweet =/= pictures of drinks for you and friends on a saturday night

I'm not sure what this means. Are you implying I'm racist haha?

It doesn't matter if they were his. He's a professional athlete. Don't post pics of alcohol like this. It comes off bad. You think people within the organization would like seeing this? He's putting himself in an awkward situation An also given his history.... Avoid the attention man. But he's not the sharpest knife.

meh.

quit pigeonholing athletes pretending that they need to hold to a higher standard than anyone else.

you telling him to avoid the attention? how about you just avoiding the subject of him. he's just a guy. if you don't like him or what he represents, then don't follow him on twitter and don't open threads like this one talking about him.

if the organization has a problem with what he's doing they will deal with it. they don't need us telling them what to do. the only thing that you and these judgmental peeps are doing is making yourself look like holier than thou judgmental pricks. it just comes off bad.

I responded to your post as recently as today.. ~2 hours ago actually..

that might be a valid statement if you had one ounce of proof that Hardy is late night carousing and boozing it up in smokey bars with a bunch of drunks every night..

I guess my point is it's one picture. If drinking isn't the issue, get over it.

I've seen him in Suite getting hammered. There's the proof haha

Twitter and social media needs to be banned in these dudes contracts