Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReadyorNot

Greg Hardy drinking......

146 posts in this topic

sorry..i'm just laughing at you telling anyone they have a narrow point of view.

oh, and squid? what the crap is that?

Talking to you = not productive

Talking to a wall = more productive

Me eating two chicken breasts and a protein shake to fuel my intense morning workout=

highly productive

Don't worry about it brother...if you have to ask....probably won't understand it. Like you don't understand the point of the topic (hardy hasn't done a damn thing in the league. Motorcycle crash. Driving 100 mph. Tweeting him being the man at the bar....etc) but your right it's his life. I've never once said he's not allowed to do any of that...if you could read well you would've noticed. Have a stellar night.

Over and out

hey, the elitist snob can't admit (s)he's a narrow-minded twit and then runs away and claims superiority. shocker.

hey, the elitist snob can't admit (s)he's a narrow-minded twit and then runs away and claims superiority. shocker.

I'm swimming circles in your dome. Just pure butterfly stroke. I'm motoring for the gold around your head world record pace

lol the princess has spoken.

It's easy to tell when someone got owned and is now butt hurt. They throw a big fit and then start name calling. I kind of remember what 1st grade was like. Kind of...but not really. I just remember my hot teacher...I wonder if she still looks attractive? Hmm oh well...I'll just keep swimming because it's fun

who's throwing a big fit?

this is high comedy. "princess" waiting for someone to bow to her and keeps on throwing out passive aggressive insults trying to establish some imagined superiority after she said she was checking out of the discussion.

THAT is funny.

ok. thanks for the laugh.

got more important things to do now like scratch my hairy butt.

enjoy that fantasy land where the world revolves around you.

Nah just knew that would get you going. You're so the type that needs the last say. Just easy access. Kicked in the front door. Hey you care if the other swimmers and our swim coach come in too? your head is big enough...and empty enough for all of us...

Ok time for the relay....