Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy drinking......

146 posts in this topic

Posted

hey, the elitist snob can't admit (s)he's a narrow-minded twit and then runs away and claims superiority. shocker.

It is well known that the last refuge for a man with no argument will be name calling and throwing hissy fits.

Posted

Your missing the point, we don't pay these guys to act like 14 year olds on twitter.

They are here for one thing and thats to perform on sundays.

I'm sure there is a clause in his contract forbidding stuff like this on social media. We all know they do it but nobody likes to see it. It comes off as a bad image. By now I'm sure the Fat Cat Richardson has sat down and addressed this issue with Hardy. And hopefully we wont have the need to have this discussion again.

Moral of the story,

Keep your nose clean and don't act stupid.

For some people all of the lights aren't on...

Posted

Your missing the point, we don't pay these guys to act like 14 year olds on twitter.

They are here for one thing and thats to perform on sundays.

I'm sure there is a clause in his contract forbidding stuff like this on social media. We all know they do it but nobody likes to see it. It comes off as a bad image. By now I'm sure the Fat Cat Richardson has sat down and addressed this issue with Hardy. And hopefully we wont have the need to have this discussion again.

Moral of the story,

Keep your nose clean and don't act stupid.

Exactly.

Hey, Hardy was probably out with a bunch of friends and they ordered a bunch of rounds for them. No biggie.

What was stupid is taking a picture of it and then tweeting it out. Especially after his brain fart of tweeting a picture of him doing 100+ mph on Providence Road.

Posted

At 22 I'd be fine in 2days ... Now I'm still sluggish from Saturday

Posted

Michael Phelps smokes crack and still breaks records, I think Hardy is okay for the moment.

Posted

Michael Phelps smokes crack and still breaks records, I think Hardy is okay for the moment.

Remember when he was on the Internet smoking pot??????? How awesome did that look???????!

Posted

In the eyes of elitists like yourself? Probably heartbreaking and physically damning.

To folks like myself, I personally lol'd and went "meh"

Hardy taking a photo of alcohol (which 95% of the social media population do) =/= an out of control drunk athlete.

Posted

Haha I point out something stupid and avoidable

Posted

In the eyes of elitists like yourself? Probably heartbreaking and physically damning.

To folks like myself, I personally lol'd and went "meh"

Hardy taking a photo of alcohol (which 95% of the social media population do) =/= an out of control drunk athlete.

Hardy can start posting bonehead photos when he wins 22 olympic medals, a good start for him would make a few more sacks or tackles... Until then don't give me a reason to trade you to Oakland

Posted

The picture of why he dropped to the sixth round is becoming clearer.

Lets see if I can get everyone to meet somewhere in the middle. "The haters" can agree it is ok to responsibly drink a few beers. "The Hardy Public Defenders" can agree it takes a special kind of idiot to keep posting moronic things on Twitter. And, if he is this dumb, what are the chances of him drinking responsibly. Just saying lol.

Posted

I've bought that many shots on more than one occasion.

Who cares

And that was just for you and your skinny cousin who forgets to eat (Dave?), right? :D

Posted

The picture of why he dropped to the sixth round is becoming clearer.

Lets see if I can get everyone to meet somewhere in the middle. "The haters" can agree it is ok to responsibly drink a few beers. "The Hardy Public Defenders" can agree it takes a special kind of idiot to keep posting moronic things on Twitter. And, if he is this dumb, what are the chances of him drinking responsibly. Just saying lol.

Solid post