Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy drinking......

146 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can already see Hardy paving his way out of the NFL really soon

Posted · Report post

What? Hardy is equestrian riding with an object impaled in his anal cavity? Seriously dude - stop doing stupid stuff.

Posted · Report post

He doesn't want it bad enough. Next....

Posted · Report post

Why make an assumption?

He posted this pick 4 weeks ago, I'm assuming he's just not taking random pictures of drinks at bars.

. lRc3I.jpeg

Posted · Report post

He posted this pick 4 weeks ago, I'm assuming he's just not taking random pictures of drinks at bars.

. lRc3I.jpeg

4 weeks ago?? Now I care even less

Posted · Report post

4 weeks ago?? Now I care even less

The one in the op was posted hours ago, the other one wss posted four weeks ago, players usually get saturday night and sunday off for church etc.

Posted · Report post

Yeah and if you see someone tweeting a picture of a keg, you assume that person is drinking the whole thing by himself? Damn, we have a lot of glass-half-empty kind of people on these forums...

Posted · Report post

In both cases, he was probably with a group of people that all ordered shots. It is not reasonable to assume that he intends to drink all these by himself.

Some of you act as though every player should do nothing more than go home and study film in their downtime. They are rich, young, successful men. They deserve to have some fun.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I follow him and I don't see where he tweeted this (unless he only posted it to his instagram account).

Regardless, I couldn't care less. These are grown men, most older than the posters on this board. However, they make mistakes just like everyone else, their mistakes are just broadcast-ed to the world.

Anyway, Hardy does a lot of stupid stuff but as long as he is performing on Sunday and not endangering other people's lives then I don't care what he does because... it's not my life.

Posted · Report post

The problem isn't the drinking, it's the tweeting of it.

Posted · Report post

fbz_a5990f3c9f38f3ac970f38d597eafcd1.jpg

Posted · Report post

I want to see one of all those shot glasses empty on his dashboard.