At 22 I'd be fine in 2days ... Now I'm still sluggish from Saturday

#137 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Michael Phelps smokes crack and still breaks records, I think Hardy is okay for the moment.

#138 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

Michael Phelps smokes crack and still breaks records, I think Hardy is okay for the moment.

Remember when he was on the Internet smoking pot??????? How awesome did that look???????!

#139 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

In the eyes of elitists like yourself? Probably heartbreaking and physically damning.

To folks like myself, I personally lol'd and went "meh"

Hardy taking a photo of alcohol (which 95% of the social media population do) =/= an out of control drunk athlete.

#140 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Haha I point out something stupid and avoidable

#141 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

In the eyes of elitists like yourself? Probably heartbreaking and physically damning.

To folks like myself, I personally lol'd and went "meh"

Hardy taking a photo of alcohol (which 95% of the social media population do) =/= an out of control drunk athlete.

Hardy can start posting bonehead photos when he wins 22 olympic medals, a good start for him would make a few more sacks or tackles... Until then don't give me a reason to trade you to Oakland

#142 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

The picture of why he dropped to the sixth round is becoming clearer.

Lets see if I can get everyone to meet somewhere in the middle. "The haters" can agree it is ok to responsibly drink a few beers. "The Hardy Public Defenders" can agree it takes a special kind of idiot to keep posting moronic things on Twitter. And, if he is this dumb, what are the chances of him drinking responsibly. Just saying lol.

#143 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

I've bought that many shots on more than one occasion.

Who cares

And that was just for you and your skinny cousin who forgets to eat (Dave?), right? :D

#144 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

The picture of why he dropped to the sixth round is becoming clearer.

Lets see if I can get everyone to meet somewhere in the middle. "The haters" can agree it is ok to responsibly drink a few beers. "The Hardy Public Defenders" can agree it takes a special kind of idiot to keep posting moronic things on Twitter. And, if he is this dumb, what are the chances of him drinking responsibly. Just saying lol.

Solid post

#145 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,061 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

The Huddle, Jumping to Conclusions.

The picture looks like when you get an ass load of shots for you and your friends.

When did he say he was smoking pot on Twitter? When he said he was about to get high?... Then tweeted a picture of an airplane he was boarding?

Maybe some of ya need to close your Twitter accounts as it is too much for you to handle.

#146 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,953 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

The Huddle, Jumping to Conclusions.

The picture looks like when you get an ass load of shots for you and your friends.

When did he say he was smoking pot on Twitter? When he said he was about to get high?... Then tweeted a picture of an airplane he was boarding?

Maybe some of ya need to close your Twitter accounts as it is too much for you to handle.

I don't think anyone is saying that he is a drunk and was buying those shots just for himself. Only that it is not a smart move to be tweeting this dumb poo. It does not put himself and the org in a good light.....especially after tweeting a picture of him doing over 100ph on Providence Road.

Doing 55 mph over the speed limit... While taking a picture and tweeting it kind of us the definition of stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com