#1 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,932 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Out of all the teams in the NFL we happened to be fans of the team that landed Cam. Can you imagine us drafting Marcell Dareus last year instead of Cam and still having teh Jimmehz or DA? This team as of late has been giving me a reason to get up in the morning. It's been an extremely difficult year for me but waking up everyday knowing we are getting closer to the Lombardi makes my outlook that much better. How is can any Panther fan contain their enthusiasm?

Cam Newton
DeAngelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart
Mike Tolbert
Steve Smith
Gettis/Lafell
Joe Adams
Greg Olsen
Jordan Gross
Amini Silatolu
Ryan Kalil
Charles Johnson
Jon Beason
James Anderson
Thomas Davis
Luke Kuechly
Chris Gamble
Josh Norman

All the players above in my opinion are or have the potential to be Pro Bowl players. I'm also excited about Frank Alexander and Jared Green. Sorry if this is a waste of space. Just excited and the past few years have been rough personally and as a fan.

#2 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,437 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Most anticipated season ever for me as a fan. Soooo stoked August is finally here.

#3 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

You forgot to add. 3rd sting QB Pickles

#4 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,990 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

Dareus is no slouch, but Cam is obviously the cream of the crop.

#5 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

This team will be entertaining to watch. On both sides of the ball. I think they will land a wild card spot this year. Then going into next year with another draft and a some more FAs...will be a favorite in the NFC

#6 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

After week 3 we will be the favorites this year. Even you non homers will be forced to take notice

#7 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,573 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

We have been building momentum, everyone is excited about the prospects. We are a young team still learning how to win. Until we can win consistantly, we will be viewed as a team with potential.

That said. We have a top 5 offense. (I am not going to nitpick, top 5 is good enough.) Our STs have been drastically improved. Throw in an influx of talent over last year on the defensive side. (Alexander, Ness, Norman, Keuchly, Edwards, Beason, and Davis.) And I see no reason why this cannot be the year the future starts!

The league is already aware of what is going on around here. Starting the year off well will only cement that awareness. This team believes it can win. All they need do, is prove they can, to open the door to unlimited possibilities.

My Zod my giddy is, well... giddy. And GOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Carolina Crazy V2

Carolina Crazy V2

!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

Most excited I've been since '06.

#9 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,391 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

I still think we're a year away...but it's going to be fun to actually contend for the playoffs for the first time in a few years. Can't wait for this year.

#10 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hubby, I know you are the eternal optimist, and I respect that. But you may be crossing into irrational optimism territory by naming Ness as a contributor to the D improvement.

The guy is the definition of a journeyman and likely won't even sniff the final 53.

#11 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,016 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hubby, I know you are the eternal optimist, and I respect that. But you may be crossing into irrational optimism territory by naming Ness as a contributor to the D improvement.

The guy is the definition of a journeyman and likely won't even sniff the final 53.

I had a hearty chuckle when I saw ness' name there too, i can't wait to see how the team looks in the preseason...especially the defense

#12 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

Most anticipated season ever for me as a fan.

How old are you if ya don't mind me asking

#13 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

2010-2011 season stills haunts me....but things have been looking very,very hopeful! I'm just ready to watch some panther football.

#14 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

I feel like I saw this thread a few weeks ago....

Could this be a slightly different double post?

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

not understanding the hate on Ness. He is better than people think and apparently he has been shining in practice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com