Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Just think about this for a second.

21 posts in this topic

2010-2011 season stills haunts me....but things have been looking very,very hopeful! I'm just ready to watch some panther football.

I feel like I saw this thread a few weeks ago....

Could this be a slightly different double post?

Hubby, I know you are the eternal optimist, and I respect that. But you may be crossing into irrational optimism territory by naming Ness as a contributor to the D improvement.

The guy is the definition of a journeyman and likely won't even sniff the final 53.

not understanding the hate on Ness. He is better than people think and apparently he has been shining in practice.

agreed about the excitement, but giving you a reason to get up in the morning? hopefully it's just one of many.

Having Cam Newton on the Panthers help you get up in the morning???

Really???

agreed about the excitement, but giving you a reason to get up in the morning? hopefully it's just one of many.

It's been a rough year. Good to have positive things to look forward to.

not understanding the hate on Ness. He is better than people think and apparently he has been shining in practice.

Ness has been in 2 practices with the Panthers. Two.

He has been on 7 teams in 4 years. To me, that is the definition of a journeyman. It is not hate on Ness, and if the guy turns into something I will eat my share of crow. It just doesn't seem reasonable to call him out yet as a reason for optimism.

It's just been one week of camp. Let's wait and see how things play out in the secondary. My bet is that the guys returning from last year along with Norman will provide an answer (eventually).

How old are you if ya don't mind me asking

I've been too lazy to input my birth date in since one of the board crashes awhile back, 26.

Ness has been in 2 practices with the Panthers. Two.

He has been on 7 teams in 4 years. To me, that is the definition of a journeyman. It is not hate on Ness, and if the guy turns into something I will eat my share of crow. It just doesn't seem reasonable to call him out yet as a reason for optimism.

It's just been one week of camp. Let's wait and see how things play out in the secondary. My bet is that the guys returning from last year along with Norman will provide an answer (eventually).

All of these guys are very close in ability......the tough part is the mental part, maybe a switch flipped in his head finally. Let's hope he sustains it