Photo
- - - - -

DirecTV Sunday Ticket

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

I haven't been able to find info on PS3 sunday ticket this year. The problem is you need a balling internet connection to watch it in high def. Sunday Ticket does not include prime time games. But imo Sunday Ticket > Bar. I like to watch my games alone so I can concentrate on the action and commentary.

#14 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

i did a little research, and the promotion for free sunday ticket for new customers requires a two [2] year commitment. that's too much hassle for me. like i said, i have comcast, and don't plan on staying in the area i'm in for another 2 years.

as for the bar, there is the whole dui thing, but also spending $30-$50 every sunday. plus, everyone here is Saints*, so i wouldn't get any sound, and i would be forced to watch on one of the small tvs in the back.

looks like the best route is going to be ps3.

#15 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:29 PM

I haven't been able to find info on PS3 sunday ticket this year. The problem is you need a balling internet connection to watch it in high def. Sunday Ticket does not include prime time games. But imo Sunday Ticket > Bar. I like to watch my games alone so I can concentrate on the action and commentary.

that was my main concern with the ps3. i watched some streamed games online last year, and the quality was sooooo bad that i just went to the bar at halftime.

#16 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

I had DTV for a long time, and only had one bad experience. I hooked it up myself, and we NEVER lost a signal. I don't know who did anyone elses, but mine worked fine from day 1. I also worked at Cable, so I know of what I speak. At least on this here subject.

DTV kills.

#17 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

On 2nd thought I just cancelled my order. Fug that 2 year contract. I'd love to have sunday ticket and NFL network but I just can't justify paying more money and being tied in to a 2 year contract when I live in Charlotte and get all the panthers games anyway.