Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Saints******' Suspensions may be overturned (reduced)...UPDATE* League refutes reports.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

I hope we do to the Saints* this year what we did to the Bucs last year. Just rip their hearts out because of all the drama they have caused this off season, and for having to look at their ugly uniforms last night!

#32 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

I hope we do to the Saints** this year what we did to the Bucs last year. Just rip their hearts out because of all the drama they have caused this off season, and for having to look at their ugly uniforms last night!

I despise Brees more then anybody here. IMHO, but hes a damn beast too. God, I hope for some odd reason, somehow, this douche takes a huge step back.

#33 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,750 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Brees was just on NFL network with his pity party. All he does is play the victim. Man the hell up..

#34 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

Brees was just on NFL network with his pity party. All he does is play the victim. Man the hell up..

Hes such a ubber douche.

#35 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

Other than a few random dimbulbs, pretty much everybody outside of Louisiana thinks he's handled this properly (or hasn't been hard enough).

I don't know what reality you live in but outside of this message board he is disliked and pretty much across the board. I suggest you open your eyes and ears to things beyond Carolina Huddle.

#36 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

lmao at the aints in the media again. How many times are they gonna display their whiney ways for the NFLworld to laugh at over the same stuff? Why does a guy that is supposed to be so innocent admitting his guilt by asking for a reduced sentence anyway? The entire organization, fan base, and city are a joke and they are so used to sticking their hand out and asking for favors they can't keep from stepping on their own dicks over and over on this deal.

#37 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

lmao at the aints in the media again. How many times are they gonna display their whiney ways for the NFLworld to laugh at over the same stuff? Why does a guy that is supposed to be so innocent admitting his guilt by asking for a reduced sentence anyway? The entire organization, fan base, and city are a joke and they are so used to sticking their hand out and asking for favors they can't keep from stepping on their own dicks over and over on this deal.

It would help if people actually read the articles or links before commenting. Did you completely miss where it says the league is the one making the offers?

#38 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:58 AM

It would help if people actually read the articles or links before commenting. Did you completely miss where it says the league is the one making the offers?

Guess you missed the article where it says Vilma hasn't been offered poo? Oh, it's on NFL.com AKA Roger Goodells networks homepage too.

#39 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Guess you missed the article where it says Vilma hasn't been offered poo? Oh, it's on NFL.com AKA Roger Goodells networks homepage too.

No I did not miss it. There are multiple outlets saying the league has dropped the hint and there is the NFL owned media source saying it was not offered.

However, non of them say it is a request on Vilma's side to admit quilt for a reduced suspension. The NFL network is not going to be an impartial source of anything in this. The lawsuit clearly has some legs and it has Goodell and the NFL on the ropes. If the suit continues and a judge rules in a way favorable to Vilma it could spell trouble for all of the actions that the NFL took in this bounty situation.

The NFL is scared.

#40 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

No I did not miss it. There are multiple outlets saying the league has dropped the hint and there is the NFL owned media source saying it was not offered.

However, non of them say it is a request on Vilma's side to admit quilt for a reduced suspension. The NFL network is not going to be an impartial source of anything in this. The lawsuit clearly has some legs and it has Goodell and the NFL on the ropes. If the suit continues and a judge rules in a way favorable to Vilma it could spell trouble for all of the actions that the NFL took in this bounty situation.

The NFL is scared.

I hope that poo holds up. Its not good if somehow Goodell looks like poo, he'll need to resign if this doesn't holds up.

#41 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,750 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

Oh, here come the Saints* apologists. Don't they have enough already without Panther fans of all people?

#42 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

i could give 2 fugs about the Saints* but i hope Roger gets exposed.

#43 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:19 AM

spin control 101

leak a story (a complete f-cking lie) that in some way suggests the punishing authority may have made a mistake if one gets caught by the punishing authority with one's hand in the cookie jar. This is pretty much a last ditch effort to save some face on some slight level.

protocol: Punishing authority releases press that denies any all alleged offers of leniency or repeal.

#44 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

i could give 2 fugs about the Saints** but i hope Roger gets exposed.

this would be pretty cool...the aints slime would save some face but I don;'t like goodell anyway

burn the whole gotdamn thing to the ground. I love it.

#45 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

The NFL is scared.

i seriously doubt that. as much of a media storm as this is, it's really just a blip. the only group that will ever look bad in this whole situation and the only group that will feel any real effects is the Saints*.

nfl doesn't have an reason to fear anything. they would have if they had swept it under the rug, but in smacking down the Saints*, they did more to protect their name and the NFL itself from future real lawsuits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.