Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TopCat

8/6 Training Camp, Twitter Thread

139 posts in this topic

I didn't know Hurney drafted Hogan all on his own. I thought that he has a coaching staff who helped make the decision, a college scouting staff and a medical staff who evaluates all the players we decided to bring in. Always interesting to see that when a guy doesn't develop as soon as expected how it is all Hurney's fault. His job is to sign the guys we bring in not evaluate their talent or their health.

Really ignorant logic there.

1 person likes this

I didn't know Hurney drafted Hogan all on his own. I thought that he has a coaching staff who helped make the decision, a college scouting staff and a medical staff who evaluates all the players we decide to bring in. Always interesting to see that when a gguy doesn't develop as soon as expected how it is all Hurney's fault.

Really ignorant logic there.

Did the team really bring Hogan in for an evaluation before the draft?

Huddle logic

I'm not a Hurney hater and I realize all GM's miss on picks, but no, I wasn't a fan of the Hogan pick, strictly due to the injury.

Given he was a 4th with little availability for a full year, he cost us the draft value of a 3rd.

We could have done better imo. However, what's done is done. All we can do now is hope he becomes a contributor.

jstew was drafted as an injured player and has sat out training camp 2 years etc because of his toe. Just saying.

1 person likes this

Most here praised the Hogan pick. Now Hurney is a moron for drafting him? Make up your mind.

Last time I checked, I'm not most. I called it DUMB the second it was made.

Last time I checked, I'm not most. I called it DUMB the second it was made.

You complain about everything, what's the difference.

jstew was drafted as an injured player and has sat out training camp 2 years etc because of his toe. Just saying.

Had he just had MAJOR KNEE SURGERY?

Don't try and act like all "injuries" are the same. If all Hogan had was a toe issue, I wouldn't have asked how dumb Hurney is for not just drafting a CB who hadn't had knee surgery the second the pick was made.

1 person likes this

You complain about everything, what's the difference.

I don't complain. I critique. There's a difference.

Get your facts straight.

The Hogan pick is and was always a dumb one.

Logic. Get the fug out of here.

People comparing a toe injury to a freaking ACL tear?

Huddle logic.

toe injury...to a runningback....not a small deal.