Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8/6 Training Camp, Twitter Thread

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, my post definitely went right over your head. Definitely wasn't complaining about practice being cancelled due to storms.

No, I got it. I was just chiming in.

Posted

@josephperson

DT Andre Neblett getting 1st-tm reps tonight. Interesting as Neblett is suspended first 4 games for violating PEDs policy.

Posted

Maybe the Panthers should move TC to Boone since App St has an indoor training facility. Weather would never be an issue :)

Posted

No, I got it. I was just chiming in.

holy salary cap your sig GIF is awesome lol

Posted

Thought that would shut you up. Typical armchair GM, happy to criticise but doesn't have an alternative answer.

Why would a question that had ZERO TO DO with the facts shut me up? As far I'm concerned, it wasn't even asked.

Posted

It's supposed to storm in spartanburg again tomorrow.

Posted

Why would a question that had ZERO TO DO with the facts shut me up? As far I'm concerned, it wasn't even asked.

It's funny that you seem to think a 4th rounder could come in and contribute straight away anyway. If you want to criticise Hurney it should be for not getting a CB in FA, not for drafting a CB with 2nd round talent in the 4th. A 4th round CB would sit for at least a year anyway, that's effectively what has happened to Hogan.

You're wrong on this point, just like every point you whine about. Time to find a new topic to be wrong about.

1 person likes this

Posted

What the fug is going on in here? I leave for a couple hours and look what happens.

Posted

BREAKING NEWS: Brandon Hogan's knee struck by lightening, has miraculously healed!

Posted

BREAKING NEWS: Brandon Hogan's knee struck by lightening, has miraculously healed!

Why would that not surprise me?

Posted

This is the one thread on the Huddle this time of year you count on to be good, and some of you douchebags messed it up

Get the mods. Get those jokers OUTTA HEEERE.

Posted

Had he just had MAJOR KNEE SURGERY?

Don't try and act like all "injuries" are the same. If all Hogan had was a toe issue, I wouldn't have asked how dumb Hurney is for not just drafting a CB who hadn't had knee surgery the second the pick was made.

Dude he tore his ACL the game before the last of his college career, if anything right now it was more about the timing of the injury rather then how bad it is which you couldnt predict then wants he had surgery, so it doesnt make it a bad pick YET. And Hogan actually played the last couple games of the season and mistake me if im wrong but we havent played the first game of this season yet, so for all you know they could just be holding him out till then to be sure he gets on the field for gameday kinda like J Stew. So why not wait till we actually play some games first before you make your judgement.