• 1,743 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

#138 xerxes

xerxes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

I am glad when people posted actual twitter updates the links made them easy to spot. Though I must say I feel like I just waded through 10 pages of crap for about 10 sentences of useful information.

Actually, that's probably an above average day in the offseason, so I'm going to chalk it up as a win.

#139 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

I wish you knew what you were talking about, it would help a lot. Sorry Hurney could not see into the future and know that Dan Morgan would get tons of concussions,(not to mention 20+ tackles in the Super Bowl), or that Kris Jenkins, an All Pro DT, would become unhappy. Drew Carter was like a 6th round pick, and Colbert and Jarrett were 2nd rounders. I'm just glad you're not our GM, you know nothing.

thx chode with 21 posts. I wasn't talking about busted draft picks, i was talking about people we gave too much time to. We gave Dan Morgan too much time and chose him over Witherspoon. Kris Jenkins was not just unheealthy, he couldn't stay on the field after the initial season ending injury. Colbert and Jarrett we gave too much time to hoping they would develop, same with Carter, when it was clear they weren't the answer. Add Jake into that too as he should have been replaced, or a plan in place, after the playoff loss. Otah should have been cut last year.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panthers Camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.