Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dilated_chakra

WR depth chart place your predictions..........

61 posts in this topic

Its not like Adams sucked as a WR in college. He's top 5 in receiving yards in arkansas history (even though that isnt saying much lol)

I don't think he makes an impact at WR this year but he could be a dangerous weapon with screens and reverses in the future

These 6 will make the 53!

Smith......#1

LaFell.....#2

Gettis.....#3 or #4 per injury

Murphy...#3 or #4 Just traded for, won't be released yet

Adams....PR/WR

Pilares....KR/WR

Possible 53

Edwards..PR/WR Depends on how consistant Adams is

Bryant....He's a big body WR with decent speed

Practice Squad

Every other WR

I am an Armanti fan but wish they would go ahead and cut him. Would like to see him somewhere that he would be appreciated. Kid didn't drop a punt last year but hardly ever got a chance as a WR. Has to be more opportunities out there somewhere.

Eh what the heck...

1. Steve Smith

2. Brandon LaFell

3. David Gettis (If Healthy)

4. Louis Murphy

5. Kealoha Pilares

6. Joe Adams

PS: Jared Green

Smith

LaFell

Gettis/Murphy

Adams/Pilares

If we keep 7 its between Edwards and Tutu...Green on the PS.

Also there is ZERO chance that Joe Adams doesn't make the team.

^^this.

According to Reed, tutu is basically entrenched as the third receiver. Gettis may be able to displace him when he comes back, but right now tutu is above Murphy. If Gettis is able to come back healthy and back to form I think they end up keeping 7 with Edwards getting cut.

sure because hes been here for a year now and is more familiar with the offense than murphy. and gettis is hurt. that leaves tutu as the third guy right now by default... not that hes done anything spectacular

pretty annoyed that we are doing this again but I'll do it because I'm right and all you suckers are wrong :P

1) Steve Smith

2) Brandon LaFell

3) Louis Murphy

4) David Gettis

5) Kealoha Pilares

6) Joe Adams

That pretty much is a lock for what it is going to be if Gettis can go week 1. Can't really be debated too much. Wish Brenton Bersin could make the team. He catches everything and runs good routes. But then again a lot of these undrafted free agents look good in training camp. Doesn't mean they will be great in an NFL game. Rooting for a lot of them though. Just not room on the roster for them.

• Topics

• There's merit is there is discrepancy between words and action.  For instance, Saudi Arabia not being held accountable as they are saying all the right things but doing the opposite of following through.
    • Looks like our DE depth is developing nicely.  Let's see his swim move--no wait--if he starts drowning, we'll never get him back in the boat. I still say they were a bit upset with him last season.  Remember the benching during the game following the altercationwith the coach?  Some people never recover fully from a knee injury, especially if they lack the discipline to rehab properly.  I wounder if that is the case? Seriously--he is a TE.
    • http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/carrier-plant-where-trump-saved-jobs-plans-layoffs/ar-BBBsNjX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp A plant where jobs were purportedly saved by Donald Trump ahead of his inauguration is set to make at least 600 staff cuts, many before Christmas. Carrier had opted in December 2016 not to move a number of jobs to Mexico from its Indianapolis furnace factory, following a visit to the plant by Trump. The president claimed he had convinced Carrier to retain 1,100 jobs in Indianapolis rather than outsourcing them in Mexico. And of those 1,100 jobs Trump spoke of, 300 had reportedly never been threatened with a move to Mexico—meaning a total of 800 jobs had been saved. But the company has since announced that at least 600 employees at the factory will still be laid off, with the final 290 job cuts coming just ahead of Christmas. In a filing seen by CNN, the company announced it would be making an initial 338 job cuts in July, four in October and a further 290 jobs on December 22, just three days before Christmas. During a press conference at Carrier, Trump said: “that big, big beautiful plant behind us… will be even more beautiful in about seven months from now. They're so happy. They're going to have a great Christmas. That's most important. He added: “And that these companies aren't going to be leaving anymore. They're not going to be taking people's hearts out. They're not going to be announcing, like they did at Carrier, that they're closing up and they're moving to Mexico, over 1,100 jobs. “And by the way, that number is going to go up very substantially as they expand this area, this plant. So the 1,100 is going to be a minimum number,” he said. The plant said at the time the number of jobs saved was closer to 800, but explained it would be replacing some of the jobs that were saved with an automated system in order to save money, although CEO Greg Hayes did say there would be less money saved by the company in doing so than if they moved production to Mexico. Carrier did not immediately respond to Newsweek’s request for comment. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm thinking of another person I'd like to see get laid off, or fired.