Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

WR depth chart place your predictions..........

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,730 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

Smith
LaFell
Gettis/Murphy
Adams/Pilares

If we keep 7 its between Edwards and Tutu...Green on the PS.

Also there is ZERO chance that Joe Adams doesn't make the team.

^^this.

#47 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

According to Reed, tutu is basically entrenched as the third receiver. Gettis may be able to displace him when he comes back, but right now tutu is above Murphy. If Gettis is able to come back healthy and back to form I think they end up keeping 7 with Edwards getting cut.

#48 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

sure because hes been here for a year now and is more familiar with the offense than murphy. and gettis is hurt. that leaves tutu as the third guy right now by default... not that hes done anything spectacular

#49 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,164 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

pretty annoyed that we are doing this again but I'll do it because I'm right and all you suckers are wrong :P

1) Steve Smith
2) Brandon LaFell
3) Louis Murphy
4) David Gettis
5) Kealoha Pilares
6) Joe Adams

That pretty much is a lock for what it is going to be if Gettis can go week 1. Can't really be debated too much. Wish Brenton Bersin could make the team. He catches everything and runs good routes. But then again a lot of these undrafted free agents look good in training camp. Doesn't mean they will be great in an NFL game. Rooting for a lot of them though. Just not room on the roster for them.

#50 InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationJawJuh

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

Joe Adams will be the main KR/PR on this squad by years end. Book it.

#51 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

http://blogs.charlot...-preseason.html

#52 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

PUP is until week 6 right? Idk if RR is in a hurry to pull him off it. Tutu knows the offense the best you would think, Murphy is the best fit for the offense and for the largest lols of the day RR keeps mentioning AE much to the dismay of 95% of the huddle.

and yeah Adams looks like he's going to be a very good punt returner from what Ive seen.

#53 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

1. Smith
2. LaFell
3. Murphy
4. Tutu
5. Gettis
6. Edwards

#54 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

Er, rookies pretty much have to be judged by practice.. because they're rookies and can only play in real games if they make the roster.. which is determined by Training Camp/practices.

Keuchly has never played a real game. Should he start at WLB?

Luke has been beasting. Your point is so bonk. I haven't heard Adams mentioned in camp. He should be getting reps but maybe they don't want him injured who knows. What do you guys want on your crow? Ranch? Honey mustard ? Pickle juice?

#55 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

PUP is until week 6 right? Idk if RR is in a hurry to pull him off it. Tutu knows the offense the best you would think, Murphy is the best fit for the offense and for the largest lols of the day RR keeps mentioning AE much to the dismay of 95% of the huddle.

and yeah Adams looks like he's going to be a very good punt returner from what Ive seen.

Right on about Armanti. He will make the team and see action this year. There will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth round these parts. Should be fun.

#56 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

According to Reed, tutu is basically entrenched as the third receiver. Gettis may be able to displace him when he comes back, but right now tutu is above Murphy. If Gettis is able to come back healthy and back to form I think they end up keeping 7 with Edwards getting cut.

not so fast with that

http://www.charlotte...impression.html

#57 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Right on about Armanti. He will make the team and see action this year. There will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth round these parts. Should be fun.

about as much action as he saw last year.... returning kicks. With Smitty/lafell/olsen/tolbert/stewart/murph?/gettis? all being better options than him, i wouldn't expect many balls heading armant's way.

#58 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,591 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

I think the WR depth chart (and likely roster spots in general) is going to be heavily influenced by preseason performance. I expect Smitty and LaFell to be the starters, but I think spots 3-6 are completely up for grabs.

#59 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

I dont think any of us can say what we have yet this season in the WR corps past Smith, not even LaFell since he's still improving also. There's a lot of guys with a lot to prove and in the past around here in the Carolinas thats kind of fizzled. Whats different now is not just the players but the staff's ideals, what they value. We have aquired much younger talent than we had in the past but we have better teachers. . . and well. . also a 6'6 canon firing the ball at them.

Preseason reps can help a lot, first scrim of the year comin. . . "Caant wait!"

#60 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

about as much action as he saw last year.... returning kicks. With Smitty/lafell/olsen/tolbert/stewart/murph?/gettis? all being better options than him, i wouldn't expect many balls heading armant's way.

We'll see. The coaches like what they are seeing and Armanti will most likely be much more in the mix at WR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.