• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,356 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

I know this forum isn't the best place to get responses to a topic like this... but hell.

I know a ton of you are independents, and I know several have expressed they aren't sure yet who they will vote for... but truthfully, how many of you are REALLY undecided?

While I entertained the idea of voting for someone other than Obama in the primaries, I don't have interest in Mitt Romney being President and I'm not as against Obama as others. I've yet to vote Republican in a presidential election, so I guess that isn't a surprise (though state-level is different...)

#2 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

i'm undecided... except for romney... i won't vote for romney.

would've voted for huntsman... might vote for johnson.

#3 Guest_señor shuttlesworth_*

Guest_señor shuttlesworth_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

isn't every republican an "independent" these days after the whole tea party thing?

anyway i'm prob voting for jill stein

#4 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'm moving in a month to Northern Arizona, so I'm undecided as I don't know any of the candidates up there. I'll vote against Romney. Rather thats writing in Ron Paul, or actually voting for Obama though, I don't know yet.

#5 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Nobama/

#6 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Undecided my rear end.

All of you guys are in the tank for Obama, quit trying to act undecided. You never have been.

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

i've been a registered independent since 2006. and i am completely on the fence. i really don't know which way i'll go... i disagree with plenty of obama's policies and actions, but the thought of voting for romney is almost literally nauseating.

maybe jill stein.

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Undecided my rear end.

All of you guys are in the tank for Obama, quit trying to act undecided. You never have been.

i used to respect your opinion and even watch for it because i am always eager to hear opposing arguments to different issues, and you seemed decently eloquent and willing to cut to the heart of matters, but you really have descended into the abyss. i have gone from disagreeing with you on some things to being entirely unable to agree with the partisan tripe you dump by the bucket-load.

you may believe in ideas that are, at their core, decent and based in rationale, but this post is a nauseatingly apt representation of the political right's lazy black-and-white paradigm.

there may be people "in the tank for obama" but i would be willing to bet that majority of those obama storm troopers that exist would have absolutely zero reason to pretend otherwise. this statement makes no sense. total dick move.

/rant

#9 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

Gary Johnson is an option but ehh

#10 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Undecided my rear end.

lol, don't ever change stirs.

#11 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

i used to respect your opinion and even watch for it because i am always eager to hear opposing arguments to different issues, and you seemed decently eloquent and willing to cut to the heart of matters, but you really have descended into the abyss. i have gone from disagreeing with you on some things to being entirely unable to agree with the partisan tripe you dump by the bucket-load.

you may believe in ideas that are, at their core, decent and based in rationale, but this post is a nauseatingly apt representation of the political right's lazy black-and-white paradigm.

there may be people "in the tank for obama" but i would be willing to bet that majority of those obama storm troopers that exist would have absolutely zero reason to pretend otherwise. this statement makes no sense. total dick move.

/rant

I hardly have time to think through a lot lately. Sorry for the "tripe". Lots of times, I just see stuff like, "I am undecided, except, I will vote against Romney". What the heck is anyone with a brain supposed to think. Just cutting to the chase as it looks like a pretty transparent way of saying that they will vote for Obama, but not having the onions to actually say it.

Will try to find more time, did not know I had fans. JK

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,754 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

Voting for Obama because I hear he's gonna make my car payment

#13 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

I hardly have time to think through a lot lately. Sorry for the "tripe". Lots of times, I just see stuff like, "I am undecided, except, I will vote against Romney". What the heck is anyone with a brain supposed to think. Just cutting to the chase as it looks like a pretty transparent way of saying that they will vote for Obama, but not having the onions to actually say it.

Will try to find more time, did not know I had fans. JK

I know its hard to get radio signal in Frogsbull Alabama, but there are more than two candidates running.

#14 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,156 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hey, don't knock Frogsbull. Frogsbull is where the main printing office was for the Wallace for president stickers were printed. Still have one on the back bumper of my 67 Ford pickup. More than two you say?

#15 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,327 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'm reaching for Johnson in 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.