Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of you are actually undecided?

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stirs' timestamp='1344293577' post='1848798']
I hardly have time to think through a lot lately. Sorry for the "tripe". Lots of times, I just see stuff like, "I am undecided, except, I will vote against Romney". What the heck is anyone with a brain supposed to think. Just cutting to the chase as it looks like a pretty transparent way of saying that they will vote for Obama, but not having the onions to actually say it.

Will try to find more time, did not know I had fans. JK
[/quote]

I know its hard to get radio signal in Frogsbull Alabama, but there are more than two candidates running.

Posted · Report post

Hey, don't knock Frogsbull. Frogsbull is where the main printing office was for the Wallace for president stickers were printed. Still have one on the back bumper of my 67 Ford pickup. More than two you say?

Posted · Report post

I'm reaching for Johnson in 2012

Posted · Report post

Gary Johnson or bust. Best presidential candidate in ages.

Posted · Report post

Prob GJ. I dont like Obama or Romney, however I will say that if its extremely close i will vote for Obama because a romney presidency scares the ever living poo out of me (not that one vote matters, but still).

such shitty times

Posted · Report post

Obama seems to be pushing towards gun control lately, while Romney is completely inept when it comes to foreign affairs & taxes. Conflicting interests are keeping me on the fence for right now.

Why can't there be a viable third option?

Posted · Report post

hand raised

Posted · Report post

Yeah I don't really want to vote for either of them... And imo a vote for a third candidate is a vote for the winner between O and R... We really need a viable third candidate.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1344300259' post='1848958']
Yeah I don't really want to vote for either of them... And imo a vote for a third candidate is a vote for the winner between O and R... We really need a viable third candidate.
[/quote]

When you literally have nothing to gain with either mainstream candidate, then you have nothing to lose by voting for someone you actually support, third-party or write-in.

Though there's also some compelling arguments for abstaining rather than voting 3rd-party.

Posted · Report post

i think it would be great if we could get all the folks who are already locked in to their guy and get them on camera. ask them very relevant questions about policies and voting records etc and promises made/kept and overall track record.

no google to use. no smart phone to look up stuff. just you and the camera and your knowledge of the person you are voting for. the total exposure to being ill informed and just voting the party line would be startling.

and this goes for EITHER side.

Posted · Report post

I've tried to like Romney. I can't do it. Voting for Johnson is like not voting at all. Obama isn't nearly as bad as we make him out to be, but a second term where he's not constantly pandering has the makings of a disaster.

I might just stick to the local state and congressional elections. I haven't voted for pres since 2000.