Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8/7 Training Camp "Tweets" Thread

195 posts in this topic

Posted

The next person to mention Armanti or Hokebuck needs to get banned. Tired of reading all these useless posts when all you want to do is read the twitter ones..

inb4youredoingittoo

2 people like this

Posted

Wait, I thought we were talking about Armanti?  Where's hokebuck?

Stop talking about Armanti. This is the twitter feed thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

so if Armanti is putting on a clinic in TC, then our secondary is far worse than we thought.

1 person likes this

Posted

There was a Steeler fan at Fan Fest dressed in that piss yellow gear. His ass got booed out of two sections in BofA. I was so proud.

I've only met one Steelers fan in my life that's from Pennsylvania. Hes the only one I let slide on that.

2 people like this

Posted

Armanti?

Hmmm

Is this guy gonna pay off and make a fairly considerable contingent of Huddlers eat some crow? Not being a particular fan of the guy for any other reason than that he is a Panther it makes me laugh to hear the categorically condemned doing well.

i remember hearing the same crap last year about armanti... he even made a few decent grabs in the preseason.

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly think that one or the other doesn't make the team. Gettis has to prove to this staff that he's worth a spot, because he's never actually played so much as a preseason game for them and Murphy has had a less than stellar camp with multiple drops during every scrimmage session.

Both of them still better than AE. Only reason why AE is still in the team is bc Hurney gave up a 2nd for him.

Posted

put the best player on the field, if that ends up being armanti, so be it. The mans earning his spot. You cant cut the guy based on what happen in the past.

Posted

What's the word on Reggie Smith like Jtgreensboro said. He's one I expected to battle it out for that opposite safety spot.

Posted

What's the word on Reggie Smith like Jtgreensboro said. He's one I expected to battle it out for that opposite safety spot.

Reggie is a SS. But I do expect him to compete once the season starts if Godftey has a typical Godfrey year

Posted

Ah, well no wonder he's been quiet this TC.

Posted

am I the only person (save a few) who saw a mod say shut up about Armanti oh....about say 1700 pages ago. Twitter please.

2 people like this

Posted

@josephperson

Interestingly, rookie Joe Adams currently the No. 3 punt returner, behind Armanti Edwards and Kealoha Pilares. ...

tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

@josephperson

Other depth chart notables: Munnerlyn and Gamble ahead of Stanford and Butler at CB; Martin ahead of Nakamura at FS; Anderson over Clausen as No. 2 QB.