Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TopCat

8/7 Training Camp "Tweets" Thread

195 posts in this topic

God damn I hate that poo! Get the fug out of our training camp you Jet piece of poo. They should ban these fuggers from entering the practice area.

These guys we were standing with told me someone wore a steelers jersey to Colts TC and security told him to take it off or leave

Even offered him a free Luck jersey and he still refused.to take it off

1 person likes this

Following up on the other posters questions about Reggie Smith, anyone else surprised there has been almost no mention of him?

He played well when on the field for SF, but he seems to be invisible at our camp. Haven't even heard anything about him on ST.

Odd.

These guys we were standing with told me someone wore a steelers jersey to Colts TC and security told him to take it off or leave

Even offered him a free Luck jersey and he still refused.to take it off

There was a Steeler fan at Fan Fest dressed in that piss yellow gear. His ass got booed out of two sections in BofA. I was so proud.

3 people like this

Following up on the other posters questions about Reggie Smith, anyone else surprised there has been almost no mention of him?

He played well when on the field for SF, but he seems to be invisible at our camp. Haven't even heard anything about him on ST.

Odd.

Isn't he known more for hitting than for his coverage skills? Camp probably isn't the place for a ST ace and hitter to standout

Wait, I thought we were talking about Armanti? Where's hokebuck?

Fondling sheep in Hoke county

1 person likes this

The next person to mention Armanti or Hokebuck needs to get banned. Tired of reading all these useless posts when all you want to do is read the twitter ones..

inb4youredoingittoo

2 people like this

Wait, I thought we were talking about Armanti?  Where's hokebuck?

Stop talking about Armanti. This is the twitter feed thread.

1 person likes this

so if Armanti is putting on a clinic in TC, then our secondary is far worse than we thought.

1 person likes this

There was a Steeler fan at Fan Fest dressed in that piss yellow gear. His ass got booed out of two sections in BofA. I was so proud.

I've only met one Steelers fan in my life that's from Pennsylvania. Hes the only one I let slide on that.

2 people like this