Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TopCat

8/7 Training Camp "Tweets" Thread

195 posts in this topic

Armanti has always practiced well. Will be a wasted roster spot if he makes the 53. Real NFL DB's will abuse him. He is balling against our DB's which should scare everybody.

One of the butthurt! lol :D

Butthurt? He has never made an NFL catch.

What does that matter? You're saying that you won't be butthurt if he makes the team because he hasn't ever had a regular season catch?

So many butthurt people. It's going to be an epic meltdown.

Lol people really have a deep dislike for Armanti

All joking aside, if AE replicates camp performance against preseason competition, he's going to make this team.

AE would never get off the LOS against starting caliber NFL DBs. No butthurt here, just think we could be better off with somebody that can at least contribute on ST.

2 people like this

I like Armanti but the only thing he can do is a field a punt and gain 3 yards lol.

3 people like this

If Armanti is one of our top 6 WRs, then I want him on the team. If he's not, I don't. It's that simple. The trade and what we spent to get him are a sunk cost at this point. Personally, I'll be happy for him if he makes it. I'd love for him to finally be able to show something. But, at the same time, I'm not holding my breath.

1 person likes this

What does that matter? You're saying that you won't be butthurt if he makes the team because he hasn't ever had a regular season catch?

He won't make the team regardless of what he does or doesn't do.

1 person likes this

AE would never get off the LOS against starting caliber NFL DBs. No butthurt here, just think we could be better off with somebody that can at least contribute on ST.

We'll see. If he can't get off the line during preseason games this year, I'll agree.

We don't have real NFL DBs?