Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.COM: Superman Returns

19 posts in this topic

Posted

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- "If you could be any animal for two weeks, which one would you pick?"

Those were the very first words I heard when I stepped onto the practice field at Wofford College this past Friday. The question was posed by a smiling Cam Newton to fellow quarterback Derek Andersonas they warmed up for a sweltering afternoon practice at Carolina Panthers training camp.

If the pressure of a "sophomore slump" is weighing on the reigning NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, he sure does a great job of disguising it.

Here are five observations on Newton from my visit:

Read more: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000046595/article/cam-newton-rapidly-improving-in-year-2-with-carolina-panthers?module=HP11_content_stream

1 person likes this

Posted

I WANT SATURDAY NOW!

Posted

Nice X-Clown comment, Kurb.

Posted

we are so lucky to have Cam. i don't think id trade him for anyone in the league at this point... skys the limit

2 people like this

Posted

Fap......fap........mother fuggin FAP!!!!!

Posted

we are so lucky to have Cam. i don't think id trade him for anyone in the league at this point... skys the limit

You dont think??? If Detroit didnt have Stafford and we traded Cam for Megatron straight up they would feel as if they were getting a steal. Cam for NO ONE

Posted

You dont think??? If Detroit didnt have Stafford and we traded Cam for Megatron straight up they would feel as if they were getting a steal. Cam for NO ONE

Anyone who trades an, even, mid level starting QB for a WR - I don't care who it is - is fuging retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

id decline a mega tron for cam deal in a heartbeat.... however a cam for aaron rodgers, i might need a few minutes

1 person likes this

Posted

id decline a mega tron for cam deal in a heartbeat.... however a cam for aaron rodgers, i might need a few minutes

No way. Cam is a freak of nature and will change the position.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam for Rodgers would be REALLY tough. Cam for Megatron? Eh, I wanna see what Stafford can do healthy without his big ass.

Posted

Great article...

We have had our 'Megatron' before Cam. What's that without a QB?

1 person likes this

Posted

derek anderson throwing to megatron and smitty.... championship!!