Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimbee

Kentucky has #1 recruiting class in nation

83 posts in this topic

Kentucky, one of the most boring States.

i would love to hear your reasoning... and if you have actually been there...

i would love to hear your reasoning... and if you have actually been there...

I know you weren't aiming at me but I don't think boring would be the best word to describe it. I think that there's not a lot to do there so people create drama to quell off the boredom. That's just my theory FWIW my friend from Kentucky thought that too.

I know you weren't aiming at me but I don't think boring would be the best word to describe it. I think that there's not a lot to do there so people create drama to quell off the boredom. That's just my theory FWIW my friend from Kentucky thought that too.

regardless... thats like me saying his remarks are typical of all UNC fans since they are all arrogant assholes...

i know thats not true, as do you... its just a very asinine thing to say... and obviously he brings a whole lot to the conversation

in bold is pretty vague as that can describe anyone in any place...

I don't know, doing Ashley Judd would not be doing nothing... :lol:

regardless... thats like me saying his remarks are typical of all UNC fans since they are all arrogant assholes...

i know thats not true, as do you... its just a very asinine thing to say... and obviously he brings a whole lot to the conversation

in bold is pretty vague as that can describe anyone in any place...

I won't disagree but i was implying that moreso in Kentucky. I will agree with you on this one though.

Fail.

The stage you speak of is more like a medium sized patio these days. Win some games, get back in the tourney and then you may get back in the discussion for biggest stage.

No, bud, YOU fail. The facts are facts- UK packs in more people than anyone else. THAT'S the biggest stage

:patriot:

WOW.... this thread has dropped to the level of criticizing the STATE of Kentucky now, huh? How fuggen gay is that?? WOW.

7, bitches. Get some.