Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kentucky has #1 recruiting class in nation

83 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

you cant do too much of it, so thats why kentucky is a boring state...

i cant argue that we are down, and UNC is up... WAY up... but i think and truly believe college basketball will be much more fun for the next couple years with UK, UNC, Kansas, and all the other powers (ucla, mich st etc) being good...

anywho, enough of the childish bitching.. lets get back to bitching about each others basketball programs... :D

Even though I want UK and Kansas to suck I completely agree.

Posted · Report post

SEVEN>five

How could I have ever guessed thats how you would respond.

Since we are making obvious statements: grass is green and the sky is blue

By the way, You UK fans should go take a look at the college basketball section on ESPN.com. There are 4 articles about UK or the black cloud known as Coach Cal and all 4 shed a negative light on your program.

Posted · Report post

Since we are making obvious statements: grass is green and the sky is blue and Kentucky has more wins all time and more national championships

Fixed

Posted · Report post

fixed.

That first one in the 20's is a National Championship, but it is not recognized by the NCAA

Posted · Report post

That first one in the 20's is a National Championship, but it is not recognized by the NCAA

Exactly, and was awarded after the fact

Posted · Report post

I think UCLA is number one. Titles, players in the NBA, etc....all-time wins...UK has been around a lot longer than UCLA, and UNC has been around even longer than UK.

UCLA had 10 of its 11 titles under one man, true, but they also have four coaches who have gotten them to the Final Four. Actually, five, although Larry Brown's was vacated, I think.

This thread has mostly been about UK and UNC, but if you look, Kansas is right behind UNC. I think UK gets to 2000 first, but the race to 2100 will be awesome to watch. UK is back. All of the top programs are pretty much back. College hoops should be fun to watch the next decade.

1st statement False:

KU 1899

UK 1903

UNC 1911

UCLA 1920

2nd statement True:

but UNC is actually closer to UK than Kansas is to us.

UK 1.988

UNC 1,982

KU 1,970

UCLA 1.672

Posted · Report post

Since we are making obvious statements: grass is green and the sky is blue and Kentucky has more wins all time and more national championships and is about to lose all time wins and hasn't won anything in over a decade.

Fixed

Posted · Report post

And I thought I was in the College Basketball forum when all along I was in Smack...

Posted · Report post

No kidding, Mintal!! Someone needs to get these UNCC fans under control

Posted · Report post

but it's undisputed :D