Photo
- - - - -

Some guys wife dies 7 years after Romney leaves Bain....

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

Give it time. Maybe not fired...but job changed.

#32 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,457 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

No, things are bad no matter which side does it; a single side is only worse if it is the only side doing it. Both sides are running deceptive campaigns.

You mean they haven't already been putting out deceptive ads? Have you been paying any attention?

These ads are bad on both sides, but the poster I was responding to was directly calling out liberals. It's not just liberals right now who are running a shitty campaign...

but being all upset "at libs" because a SuperPac ran a deceptive ad campaign is dumb. This election has been full of terrible ads from both sides... but what's new?

Political ads suck on both sides of the aisle. That is why I pay zero attention to any of them.

Only the mindless and ignorant masses would actually believe ANYTHING that is said in these ads. If someone is dumb enough to believe anything that is said in them and allow it to influence who they vote for.....they are truly too ignorant to be allowed to vote.

#33 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,758 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

I agree with everything but the last part as I am a little fuzzy on literally not allowing people to vote because of ignorance, but I do wish there was a way to get those people better educated on the issues.

#34 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

Political ads suck on both sides of the aisle. That is why I pay zero attention to any of them.

Only the mindless and ignorant masses would actually believe ANYTHING that is said in these ads. If someone is dumb enough to believe anything that is said in them and allow it to influence who they vote for.....they are truly too ignorant to be allowed to vote.

Ignorance of the electorate is precisely why these ads hit the airwaves every 4 years. Sadly, they work. It does not matter if it is a total lie, many of the "undecided" or casual observers, will listen to the "heartfelt" hurt of this put upon man, but never listen to talking heads discussing its authenticity.

Sort of a reality show, TMZ metality in our country and politicians play to it.

#35 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

Wait a minute- youre saying this womans death WASNT george bushes fault?

#36 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

Remember...SuperPAC are supposed to be "independent" of campaigns and no coordination between the two. We've already shown via the OFA conf call they all knew his story. Check this out...

http://minx.cc/?post=331756

These morons busted in the lie even let the guy wear the same golf shirt for each ad.

Posted Image

#37 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,457 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

I agree with everything but the last part as I am a little fuzzy on literally not allowing people to vote because of ignorance, but I do wish there was a way to get those people better educated on the issues.

I was being over the top and fecicious about not allowing them to vote. However, you really do have to be slow to think that ANY political add is straightforward and honest.

They serve one purpose....to make the other candidate look bad.

#38 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

Busted.

Now, who thinks the FEC is going to investigate this.

http://www.politico....ory-131577.html

#39 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

i got one better. how about we just ban the whole f*cking thing?

#40 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,770 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

Lets ban SuperPACS or at least severely restrict what they can spend, or at the very least force them to show who is behind them so we can go after them for doing these awful ads.

Republicans, who's with me?

#41 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Lets ban SuperPACS or at least severely restrict what they can spend, or at the very least force them to show who is behind them so we can go after them for doing these awful ads.

Republicans, who's with me?

I am good with it. Tired of seeing them say, "you know I can't comment on them"

#42 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Sure...next election cycle.

#43 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,758 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Why next cycle?

#44 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

Money's spent. Changing the rules while the game is being played.

#45 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,758 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

The game never stops being played, really. A lot of money still remains to be spent. Could be given back or something. But I get your point.

I'd rather get rid of them now and forever, because I think these organizations are not helpful and can be very damaging to the process. If there was a guarantee this would be the last ever election cycle with them, I'd be fine with it.

But I don't trust that. I'll take getting rid of them any time I can... if that was now, I'd take it. I wouldn't wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com