Photo
- - - - -

Some guys wife dies 7 years after Romney leaves Bain....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#46 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

I meant money's spent from donors....not the PACs themselves.

#47 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

G5 sounds like a heroin addict. "After this one hit gets me feeling like I want to, I swear it's the last time I use.Honest!"

#48 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

G5 sounds like a heroin addict. "After this one hit gets me feeling like I want to, I swear it's the last time I use.Honest!"

No. I'm perfectly willing to give it up...after this round of Monopoly is over. You can't start the game...go out and buy up all the cool properties (spend millions in SuperPac ads) and then claim no one can buy you out halfway through the game by changing the rules. Play by the rules...then if it's an issue...change the rules before next cycle.

If anything...Obama's whining like the heroin addict that's not getting the same dose he got last round and jumping on the internet and showing people how to insert the needles and how bad he needs it.

#49 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

I keep hearing the term "whining" used by people who don't seem to understand what it actually means.

And of course you are completely ignoring the actual issue - SuperPACs are what they are due to republicans needing to have a place where millionaires can dump their money for their candidates in an unlimited fashion without accountability. Anyone who complains about the Dems using it in their own much smaller way is the actual whiner.

#50 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

Yeah, changing the rules would be best like this coming January.

#51 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

I keep hearing the term "whining" used by people who don't seem to understand what it actually means.

And of course you are completely ignoring the actual issue - SuperPACs are what they are due to republicans needing to have a place where millionaires can dump their money for their candidates in an unlimited fashion without accountability. Anyone who complains about the Dems using it in their own much smaller way is the actual whiner.

You do realize a SuperPac is nothing more than what unions have done for decades right?

#52 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Millionaires dump money into unions to get their friend elected? And here you all were complaining about mandatory union dues and such being the problem for the past few years.....

#53 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

No...millionaire politicians write laws to get millions funneled into unions...sometimes with taxpayer money. Only to have that money spent nearly 95% on one political party through ads that dont' get counted towards democrats. So yes...it's the same thing. Why did campaign finance reform gave exclusions to unions.

http://www.cato.org/...d-everyone-else

Now that states are finding ways of battling the corruption that are unions...liberals are whining about PACs.

#54 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Money's spent. Changing the rules while the game is being played.

< don't care.