Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockyTopVol

NCSU vs. TENNESSEE

147 posts in this topic

I think State spent too much time doing "investigations" this spring for PackPride... They're getting their butts handed to them by a team with a coach who is wearing Creamsicle Flintstone Push-up Pop pants.

Oh well, back to more "internet research."

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I pull for all of our local teams despite being a UNC graduate... I just think it's only fair to throw a few low blows in there whenever State doesn't show up this year, being that they took it upon themselves to play detective and kick my school when we were down.

The football players were too distracted by the teams message board to beat Tennessee bawwwwww

Tonight David Amerson made Captain Munnerlyn look like Charles Woodson.

GREAT DAY TO BE A TARHEEL

Why couldn't you let us cheat and get away with it BAWWWW

The hilarious thing is, no one is saying that. I am a firm believer in you reap what you sow. If you do dirt, it's going to come to light and you're going to pay for it in some way. Those who cheated deserved to be punished and they were.

Problem is, all of that would've eventually revealed itself in the process... It all started with the tutor and things went downhill from there. As long as the NCAA was looking, they would've found it. But, instead of letting due diligence run its course, jealous, envious, haterade drinking staters decided they wanted to try to pour it on.

I keep hearing all of this crap about "I'm only interested in seeing the truth come out because I was tired of all these UNC grads looking down their nose on me and telling me about how their prestigious degree opened up so many more doors for them..." BULL. This wasn't done in a spirit of sportsmanship or in hope of remedying any academic issues. It was done out of spite, jealousy, and hate. And what did you get out of it? Proving that McAdoo was an idiot, like most football players?

Go ask a State, Duke, Wake, etc. football player what their requirements were for admission. I guarantee you it was much lower than a non-athlete. You know it. But, we were already down because some dummies just got out of hand, doing the same thing most other competitive athletic schools do.

And I'm tired of hearing that "Well, it's not about easier standards for athletes, this was an academic scandal that involved grade changing and fake classes." Two points. Explain to me why most football/basketball players could give a poo less about their school work. Why would they be so nonchalant about it? Could it be they know what teachers to take because they know the teacher may bump them up a grade because of who they are. Regular students choose professors every semester based off of those type of reasons.

Now, if you're giving a guy a A that did absolutely nothing and earned a D or plagiarized, then you should be fired - which Nyangoro was. End of story. Not for staters.

Second point... There's these things called "independent studies" classes. I've heard of them at every college. Although towards the end of my tenure as a student at UNC they were starting to phase them out unless you got special permission from a dept. head. But, there isn't anything illegal about that.

I just find it hilarious yet pathetic that a group of people who have earned degrees (presumably) would put so much effort into undercutting someone else when the players at our school and the program had already done it themselves. Shouldn't these people be out doing something successful with their degrees that are clearly equivalent to UNC's? LOL...

Like i said, I still pull for our local teams despite my allegiance to the school I graduated from... But, expect some digs when you do slip up. If you're gonna snoop around for stuff, you better be on top of your game. You guys know science right? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Happy snooping season.

HOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

BTW, Glennon Rawks.

1 person likes this