Photo
- - - - -

NCSU vs. TENNESSEE

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#136 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

My poe degwee is tarnished BAWWW

this has nothing to fuging do with you unless you are an athlete or an AFAM major

this victim complex you have is really pathetic

#137 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

You don't even say anything of substance it's just paragraphs of QQing

Substance like, "We were doing you a favor with our own hate-fueled investigation. We care for your academics!" LOL.

#138 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

My poe degwee is tarnished BAWWW

this has nothing to fuging do with you unless you are an athlete or an AFAM major

this victim complex you have is really pathetic

Uhh, according to many at packpride, this was all about undermining ANY degree from UNC. Some have even said it in this very forum. Check yourself and your boys.

If anyone is claiming the victim's seat, it's the pack guys that perpetuated this crap because of their own insecurities.

#139 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

Link?

If your education/ degree is bullshit that's UNC's fault, not anyone else's.

#140 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

Substance like, "We were doing you a favor with our own hate-fueled investigation. We care for your academics!" LOL.

Ten programs are banned from competing in tournaments next year for academics. There's nothing hateful about it if the entire nation besides TARHEEL NATION sees the blatant hypocrisy.

#141 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

Link?

If your education/ degree is bullshit that's UNC's fault, not anyone else's.

But, I thought you said if I wasn't an AFAM major or an athlete it doesn't affect me?

So writing the rules as you go or you just haven't memorized your reasons for being petty yet? LOL.

Here is just one of many quotes, and I'm not going to packpride today, I value my intelligence and eyesight... From the Peppers thread:

This was pure fraud. Now, you might think that when that goes on, everybody should just shut up and deal with it, but the rest of us are tired of hearing about the Carolina Way and tired of losing recruits to Roy Williams telling some kid's momma about how UNC graduates 99% of their athletes. UNC has always maintained that they were different, they were special, and they were the flagship, not like those rednecks down in Raleigh. Now all of a sudden, it's "everybody does it". Well, everybody doesn't do it. And even if they did, what happened to being above all that? What happened to the Carolina Way?

But, I don't have to show it to you because you know what it's all about, just keep talking around it.

#142 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

I'm wondering where that person is calling for general students and their degrees to be undermined in that post. Boy you really fuged the pooch on that one.

What's your degree that is being tarnished in this scandal?

#143 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

Ten programs are banned from competing in tournaments next year for academics. There's nothing hateful about it if the entire nation besides TARHEEL NATION sees the blatant hypocrisy.

If you actually believe the NCAA is about education then, to quote you, "you're dumb as hell."

Name off those 10 schools and let me know if they are major revenue generating schools (merchandise, TV, etc.)... Nope. They're ineligible because they either recruit idiots or lack the resources to cover up their eligibility boosting habits so they can't keep up.

Anyone with a school who is constantly in a position to be Top 25 in either "big" sport and believes their program is completely clean across the board is naive.

I'm only responding to the idiots who associate dumbass football players with the education I received in a completely different major. You wouldn't take offense if instigating fans of other teams said every degree that came out of your school was garbage because student-athletes cheated? Again, you guys have a very short memory if you say no.

#144 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Your degree, what is it? One word answer.

GO!

#145 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm wondering where that person is calling for general students and their degrees to be undermined in that post. Boy you really fuged the pooch on that one.

What's your degree that is being tarnished in this scandal?

James, in all seriousness, you're a smart guy from what I've read on these boards. What is being implied in that paragraph?

I came in majoring in EXSS (exercise and sports science) and switched to COMM (media studies and production).

#146 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

James, in all seriousness, you're a smart guy from what I've read on these boards. What is being implied in that paragraph?

I came in majoring in EXSS (exercise and sports science) and switched to COMM (media studies and production).

I have news for you..

Your degree was worth the same thing before and after this scandal: JACK SH*T

Later dude

#147 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

I have news for you..

Your degree was worth the same thing before and after this scandal: JACK SH*T

Later dude

Which is what I expected from a troll, I laid mine out there because I'm proud of it. I'm living good. What's your degree in? Or do you even have one?

"internet research, specializing in unc football" or "do it yourself lawn care"?

I'm not ashamed of my degree, it's a stepping stone to my next degree, likely in law. That same comm undergrad degree led my wife into being a speech therapist.

What do you do for a living aside from being a snide jackass?

I have a friend who majored in accounting, so he went to school for years doing math... He is now underemployed. I had to take STAT before getting into UNC and my prof was a state grad... I aced the class... So wow, your math and science heavy school is really impressive. Oh, and I guess 700 people graduating from state each year are worthless as well, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com