Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis Coming?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

My bad. Hers is is Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/mitchellcoombes2012

2012_08_07_2117.png

I just saw this.

This is crazy.

Here's a warning.

Tsunami maybe?

1 person likes this

Posted

Japan and the West coast are both in the ring of fire which is where 90% of the world's earthquakes happen. Australia is not too far from the ring of fire as well. It's not that big of a stretch to predict an earthquake in California

Posted

let me know when a west coast tsunami has the chance of going 3,000 miles inland.

until then I'll just worry about hurricanes.

Posted

I live in San Diego and it's happening right now! Everything is shaking to fug. [/troll]

Posted

I gotta stop coming in here

Nb4 that's what she said

Posted

I gotta stop coming in here

Nb4 that's what she said

Lobbing to yourself? That's worse than laughing at your own jokes.

Posted

Im not saying that this event will happen as predicted, but I do want people to know that this is a real threat.

When WW3 breaks out, the world superpowers (Russia, China, USA) have plans to bomb fault lines and sensitive islands in order to cause tsunamis... which would be more devastating that a direct nuclear strike on a west coast city.

Also, America is not the only country with HAARP technology either. Both China and Russia have their own HAARP weapons.

Also, keep an eye on the Canary Islands off the west coast of Africa. A well placed detonation there would cause a rock slide that would send a tsunami to North and South America's East coast.

Posted

yes but what about the reptilians

Posted

If I don't laugh at my own jokes no one will.

I've been following this story lightly and I've yet to see where he predicted the Japan stuff.

Let me get this straight, he is telling everyone that a govt agency is going to create massive tidal waves?

Posted

So what time zone is this guy in again? Unless he lives in western Alaska and made his prediction at 11:59:59 pm on August 7, I think..... Aww, who cares? Nobody believed this anyway.

When will the "disinformation campaign" posts start?

Posted

nah he just got the location wrong, it was really an attack on Iran...

Posted

Also, keep an eye on the Canary Islands off the west coast of Africa. A well placed detonation there would cause a rock slide that would send a tsunami to North and South America's East coast.

Imagine you're driving down the road. A fly smashes into your windshield. Instead of splattering and leaving a mess on your window, it splits your entire vehicle in half. Your V8 engine is now two four cylinder engines.

That makes as much sense as a nuclear explosion causing as earthquake capable of a tsunami. You underestimate the power needed to displace the earth and trillions of gallons of water. At the same time, you grossly overestimate the power of explosives.