26 replies to this topic

#16 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

Dre Beats have name recognition and street cred. That's why so many athletes buy them. The interview wasn't so bad. WFNZ has to throw softballs in hopes of getting him back on the air but it was funny when Cam called out Marc with a C for buttering him up. Marc is such an obnoxious jock sniffer it's good to see someone call him out. What I got out of that interview was that Cam is getting more comfortable inthe spotlight. He's getting more articulate and understands he hasn't met all of his goals yet.

The Rivera interview had some high points. Marc asked a terrible question about how tough the Panthers schedule was and he really didn't ask a question he just wanted to hear himself talk. Rivera on the other hand gave a strong answer where he talked about how the Panthers broke down the first 8 games in detail and came up with a preliminary strategy for each game. Of course things will change in the lead up but they already had the foundation set before training camp even started.

#17 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

WFNZ is absolutely terrible and their host are way too high on themselves. I could hand pick 30 huddlers who could beat them in a head to head panthers trivia(thats being conservative).

Of course we could. We love the Panthers. When they are covering March Madness we are breaking down the 5th round of the NFL draft. They are just doing their jobs, to us it's a passion. When they get off work they go home to their families or friends and relax. When we go home we surf the web for the latest details about the Panthers. Zarzour prefers college football to pro. Marc with a C loves the Raiders, Hurricanes, etc...

What we can't beat them at is speaking on a radio show for 4 straight hours. They have a talent, it's just not understanding the Cam Newton contract situation in 2014.

#18 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

I hope he gets his own Vitamin water flavor like 50 cent did

#19 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

Gatorade probably wouldn't care for that.

#20 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

You do realize that he started Vitamin Water right? He also sold it for 50 million dollars.

Just thought you should know that, cause it appears as though you did not

#21 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

Of course we could. We love the Panthers. When they are covering March Madness we are breaking down the 5th round of the NFL draft. They are just doing their jobs, to us it's a passion. When they get off work they go home to their families or friends and relax. When we go home we surf the web for the latest details about the Panthers. Zarzour prefers college football to pro. Marc with a C loves the Raiders, Hurricanes, etc...

What we can't beat them at is speaking on a radio show for 4 straight hours. They have a talent, it's just not understanding the Cam Newton contract situation in 2014.

Speaking for 4 hours is only part of their job description, they should at least know what their talking about. Gantt isn't a panthers fan but he at least did a good job at covering them and knowing what he's talking about.

If you are going to be a professional radio host discussing a topic(which so happens to be the local sports teams around here) you should know what you talking about it.

#22 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,891 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

i'll keep my hd280 pros thanks.

#23 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

You do realize that he started Vitamin Water right? He also sold it for 50 million dollars.

Just thought you should know that, cause it appears as though you did not

No he didn't. He just invested very early into the company.

#24 pir8fan05

pir8fan05

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

Didn't listen to the interview, but heard the questions asked we're mostly irrelevant and a waste of time.

Pretty much like their show. I'd rather have Packman back.

#25 ThrowMetheDamnBall

ThrowMetheDamnBall

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

Dre Beats are horribly overrated( so are all Monster products, 50 dollar HDMI cables lol!), and are just the newest color matching fad to wear to match your shoes and 59 Fifty, or for wanna be bodybuilders to wear in the gym because the bodybuilder Jay Cutler wears them. If you want real headphones, check out Sennheisers, so much better.

#26 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

Dre Beats are horribly overrated( so are all Monster products, 50 dollar HDMI cables lol!), and are just the newest color matching fad to wear to match your shoes and 59 Fifty, or for wanna be bodybuilders to wear in the gym because the bodybuilder Jay Cutler wears them. If you want real headphones, check out Sennheisers, so much better.

True story. Love my Sennheisers.

#27 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

True story. Love my Sennheisers.

Yeah a true Audiophile knows Beats are crap.

I own a pair of Denon 5000, which would $hit on Beats any day of the week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com