65 replies to this topic

#61 kunu

kunu

beach'd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,027 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

Bottom line: Cam is already the biggest star this team has ever had... that's basically what the article is saying.

pretty much

#62 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,640 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

...and this franchise has waited a long time to have a player that can elevate the whole brand like Cam can, every team wants that regardless of the market size.

#63 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

it wasn't very negative. it was just a statement made kind of sort of humorously...kind of. i mean it wasn't meant to be a slight on the team or the area. not meant to be taken seriously or offensively. not meant to make the team look like a joke.

I don't think the comment was by any means deadly serious, nothing in the article is that way. I can certainly imagine a non-Panther fan reading what I consider to be her negative comment, and thinking our team is a joke. To balance out the article, I wish she had made a few positive comments about our past offense, defense, or whatever. That's jmo.

#64 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,332 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

The was she balaced the article is like this:

The Panthers past was lousey (negative).

The Panthers future should be bright because Cam is wonderful. (positive).

I wasn't crazy about the way she wrote it, but it's fluff so it's no big deal.

#65 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,398 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

I thought Carolina was the 5th biggest market in the NFL. That ugly dike can shut up. Cam loves it here and Jerry Richardson will make him the highest paid player in NFL history if that is what it takes to keep him here for the rest of his career.

#66 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

Teal?

I'll say one thing about this franchise, we are on a fast track rise. Last night I watched the Panther/Cardinals season opener from last year. The number of Panther fans at that game was pretty suprising. TV could have been playing a trick on me, but I saw a lot of Panther blue in that stadium.

Fug the rest of the world, go Panthers.

I was at this game with my wife & son. There was many Carolina Panthers fans at the game. Plus the Arizona fans were very nice in the section I was in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.