Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sml1950

Panther camp on sirius @7 tonite

32 posts in this topic

First I appreciate you for breaking down the interview, I even gave you your first pie, but in light of the recent (shootings) incidents, would you mind switching your sig to a naked woman or something less violent.

Please

Wtf?

Stupid is as stupid does...

1 person likes this

I feel that blaming a gun for violence, is like blaming a spoon for making you fat. My hobby is competitive shooting, hence my sig.

First off thanks for the updates.

Secondly, absolving guns for what has happened recently is silly. It isn't like a guy went into a theater and temple and killed a bunch of people in hand to hand combat.

I'm sure you are a responsible gun owner. Unfortunately, having deadly weapons so easily available to whoever wants one is a big reason why 20 people are dead today (among many others) that shouldn't be.

Every country that has increased restrictions on fire arms have seen huge drops in murders and accidental deaths. I am coming around to the logic that I would rather have people live their lives out to the fullest, rather than preserve my right to go to a firing range or go hunting.

1 person likes this

less preaching.

save it for the tinderbox or PMs.

more football talk.

thank you.

2 people like this

Wtf?

Stupid is as stupid does...

Lol shoulda seen his avi when he first posted that

First off thanks for the updates.

Secondly, absolving guns for what has happened recently is silly. It isn't like a guy went into a theater and temple and killed a bunch of people in hand to hand combat.

I'm sure you are a responsible gun owner. Unfortunately, having deadly weapons so easily available to whoever wants one is a big reason why 20 people are dead today (among many others) that shouldn't be.

Every country that has increased restrictions on fire arms have seen huge drops in murders and accidental deaths. I am coming around to the logic that I would rather have people live their lives out to the fullest, rather than preserve my right to go to a firing range or go hunting.

Dude while I love your posts and I agree with you 100% on this topic this is a football forum not a debate team can we just football?? Jeez

P.S. Giant penis

What is the flybone formation? I haven't heard that term before.

It's amazing how an injury can bury you in the NFL. Gettis seems to have so much promise, but at this point he just seems buried behind everyone else, or at the very least he's the forgotten man.

Might I recommend Kobe's german doctor.

Gahh this offense is going to be SO SICK.