Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Panther camp on sirius @7 tonite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#25 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:12 PM

First I appreciate you for breaking down the interview, I even gave you your first pie, but in light of the recent (shootings) incidents, would you mind switching your sig to a naked woman or something less violent.

Please

Wtf?

Stupid is as stupid does...

#26 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:33 PM

I feel that blaming a gun for violence, is like blaming a spoon for making you fat. My hobby is competitive shooting, hence my sig.

First off thanks for the updates.

Secondly, absolving guns for what has happened recently is silly. It isn't like a guy went into a theater and temple and killed a bunch of people in hand to hand combat.

I'm sure you are a responsible gun owner. Unfortunately, having deadly weapons so easily available to whoever wants one is a big reason why 20 people are dead today (among many others) that shouldn't be.

Every country that has increased restrictions on fire arms have seen huge drops in murders and accidental deaths. I am coming around to the logic that I would rather have people live their lives out to the fullest, rather than preserve my right to go to a firing range or go hunting.

#27 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

less preaching.

save it for the tinderbox or PMs.

more football talk.

thank you.

#28 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Wtf?

Stupid is as stupid does...

Lol shoulda seen his avi when he first posted that

#29 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

First off thanks for the updates.

Secondly, absolving guns for what has happened recently is silly. It isn't like a guy went into a theater and temple and killed a bunch of people in hand to hand combat.

I'm sure you are a responsible gun owner. Unfortunately, having deadly weapons so easily available to whoever wants one is a big reason why 20 people are dead today (among many others) that shouldn't be.

Every country that has increased restrictions on fire arms have seen huge drops in murders and accidental deaths. I am coming around to the logic that I would rather have people live their lives out to the fullest, rather than preserve my right to go to a firing range or go hunting.

Dude while I love your posts and I agree with you 100% on this topic this is a football forum not a debate team can we just football?? Jeez

P.S. Giant penis

#30 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:26 AM

What is the flybone formation? I haven't heard that term before.

#31 redbuddha

redbuddha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

It's amazing how an injury can bury you in the NFL. Gettis seems to have so much promise, but at this point he just seems buried behind everyone else, or at the very least he's the forgotten man.

Might I recommend Kobe's german doctor.

#32 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Gahh this offense is going to be SO SICK.