Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DHoward to Lakers Finalized! Four team deal

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Best off season yet for the Bobcats. And mainly because of other teams.

Posted · Report post

Okafor was a defensive presence though. Lopez is just about the softest five in the league if not the softest. I've also seen it reported that Turky is indeed gone (being absorbed into Denver's TPE from the Nene trade). So if that's the case the deal basically clears Orlando of every bad deal minus Big Baby. If that's true then it's not a terrible deal by any means for a guy who said he would only "re-sign" with one team....

He is a legit 7 ft and can score 18-20 a game. NBA teams cream themselves over big men all the time, unless he turns into the next Eddy Curry you will be able to move him. The deal could make some sense if you include Turk (havent seen that yet), but still- you got nobody to build around. They just traded for a bunch of average guys in a league where average players dont matter. And all they had to give up was the best C in the game.

IMO the worst contract the Magic have is the one they just gave Jameer Nelson. Its been a terrible offseason for the Magic

Posted · Report post

I still got OKC beating LA in the playoffs. I agree with Aggie, I wanna see the bitchassness of both Kobe & Dwight try to co-exist. Dwight is basically gonna be like a Bynum now, have to get his points early in the game and from Kobe bricks and stickbacks.

Posted · Report post

Tough for Igoudala getting traded in the middle of the olympics

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I still got OKC beating LA in the playoffs. I agree with Aggie, I wanna see the bitchassness of both Kobe & Dwight try to co-exist. Dwight is basically gonna be like a Bynum now, have to get his points early in the game and from Kobe bricks and stickbacks.

I'm gonna laugh when Kobe's hero ball tactics fail them again like in 2004 when they got Malone and Payton and supposedly were unbeatable. Don't worry though, the fall guy will be somebody like Artest or Nash if they don't win.

Posted · Report post

Haha, oh queen taharqa you get dumber by the fuging day.

How mad are you going to be when the kittens are lottery picking again and the Lakers are sweeping your bandwagon team, the Heat?

Posted · Report post

Kobe is old BWood. Nash is old BWood. 3 years ago this would've been great, today its a disaster waiting to happen. Your Hollywood ass team wont see the Finals again in the LeBron Era.

Posted · Report post

Haha Lebron and his fake glasses will end up in LA someday too.

Dwight Howard is going to be another superstar nucleus to build this team around.

Posted · Report post

Que KT saying they still aren't good enough to beat the Thunder, let alone the Heat....

Kobe is old BWood. Nash is old BWood. 3 years ago this would've been great, today its a disaster waiting to happen. Your Hollywood ass team wont see the Finals again in the LeBron Era.

I lol'd

Posted · Report post

Kobe has to be the luckiest mother fuger ever. In his career he's wound up with Shaq, Pau Gasol (in his prime, for peanuts) and now Nash/Howard.

Posted · Report post

Hate hate hate. Yet KT prances around here in his Heat jersey and Bobcats hat proclaiming persecution.

Posted · Report post

I lol'd

He's predictable as fug....