Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DHoward to Lakers Finalized! Four team deal

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Kobe is on Ellen tomorrow BTW.

Posted · Report post

Best starting 5 in the NBA together for the first time.

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/420831_496852540333593_1601370998_n.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

life long Laker fan so I always want to see them win...but throw in Nash and I having that whole Canadian thing going...man I'd love to see him win a ring!

Posted · Report post

[yt]dHBxcsfBKPY[/yt]

His personality is infectious....

Posted · Report post

hahahahahaha....like a huge Eddie Murphy

Posted · Report post

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][quote]In the weeks before training camp, Howard worked out in the post while defended by Person and former NBA power forward Darvin Ham, also a Lakers assistant coach[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]"I'll tell you what, Dwight is strong," Person said. "He is probably the strongest person I've ever had to stand behind physically, including when I played.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]"I've been around [Shaquille O'Neal], been around Tim Duncan, been around David Robinson. Dwight is by far the most gifted when you combine strength, power, quickness and all the other ancillary things that go with a post guy. If he continues to work at the pace he's working now, he could be one of the best centers to ever play the game because he has that skill set to do it."[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaPride5' timestamp='1344725969' post='1854872']
These will be two EASY ASS championships. No way in hell LBJ could take out Kobe fuging Bryant in the finals.

Kobe is old - 2nd highest in PPG

Nash is old - leads NBA in assists

Have fun coming in the paint against us LBJ. 1st you gotta get past Metta, then you'll get slammed by Dwight.

[img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/y%20NBA%20etc/1%20Orlando%20Magic/Dwight%20Howard/VS/f4417b3f.jpg[/img]

Miami will not come close to challenging us. OKC is more of a threat, but not to worried. We got a dude off the bench who averaged 17PPG last year LMFAO.

Kobe goes out w/ 7 rings.... & the GOAT. LBJ got lucky D-Rose got hurt this year... Now he'll have to wait a couple more years.

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/376261_409690385754659_1951675789_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://p.twimg.com/Az6icf4CYAAQhx6.jpg[/img]

This King dude gotta be killin' himself that he has to see Kobe back on top again.
[/quote]

I think it's time to bump this thread for fun, and quote this post for biggest swing and miss of the year.

EDIT: lol at all of BWood's posts too
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1361295078' post='2138482']

I think it's time to bump this thread for fun, and quote this post for biggest swing and miss of the year.

[/quote]

Sucks lol.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1361295078' post='2138482']

[/quote]

You do realize we're only at the All Star break?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kevin Greene' timestamp='1361332676' post='2139054']

[/quote]

Phil Jackson, Robert horry, Derek fisher, and Brian shaw aren't walking through that door

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kevin Greene' timestamp='1361332676' post='2139054']

[/quote]

What makes you think the team will improve?

All you hear now is trade Gasol no i meant Dwight no lol I think after the deadline everything will be ok since they will be stuck together with that awesome offense you run.

Posted · Report post

lmao@ this thread!!!!!