83 replies to this topic

#46 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

These will be two EASY ASS championships. No way in hell LBJ could take out Kobe fuging Bryant in the finals.

Kobe is old - 2nd highest in PPG

Nash is old - leads NBA in assists

Have fun coming in the paint against us LBJ. 1st you gotta get past Metta, then you'll get slammed by Dwight.

Posted Image

Miami will not come close to challenging us. OKC is more of a threat, but not to worried. We got a dude off the bench who averaged 17PPG last year LMFAO.

Kobe goes out w/ 7 rings.... & the GOAT. LBJ got lucky D-Rose got hurt this year... Now he'll have to wait a couple more years.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This King dude gotta be killin' himself that he has to see Kobe back on top again.

#47 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Not a fan of these dream teams at all. Didn't like when Miami or Boston did it, and don't like that LA is copying the trend. Many of the Laker fans I know were clowning the idea of a "dream team", now it's all cool since they're doing it. Kobe needs the help I guess, smh...

#48 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

Not a fan of these dream teams at all. Didn't like when Miami or Boston did it, and don't like that LA is copying the trend. Many of the Laker fans I know were clowning the idea of a "dream team", now it's all cool since they're doing it. Kobe needs the help I guess, smh...

At least Kobe recruited players & brought them in. He didn't go chasing a ring desperately like LeBron did. That's why legends will always respect Mr. Bryant over Mr. James.

#49 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

At least Kobe recruited players & brought them in. He didn't go chasing a ring desperately like LeBron did. That's why legends will always respect Mr. Bryant over Mr. James.

This is the stupidest fuging argument I've ever heard and is typical of why Laker fans are the Cowboy fans of the NBA.

EDIT: Sorry, I take that back....your first post suggesting that Kobe becomes the GOAT with 7 rings is even dumber.

#50 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

What do you expect from "Laker fans" who idolize a player for trying to be a watered down clone of another player? LOL. The Lakers starting 5 now has 33 all star game appearances between them, but these Kobe fans will tell you "he's Jordan, he's doing it by himself".

According to Laker logic last year, Dwight is a bitch that would rather team up with Kobe and the team that beat him in the Finals, than beat them by himself. He and Kobe have no heart, and have to team up to try and beat LeBron. Like I said, this will be an epic fail, keep this thread bumped next May.

#51 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

Lakers could be great if Kobe realizes he doesnt need 25 shots and learns how to play off the ball.

Judging from the olympics he has a ways to go

#52 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

This is not good for the NBA. There simply aren't enough talented basketball players for so many stars to be on the same team. They should start considering contraction.

#53 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

This super team stuff is overblown. The Lakers have a 2 year window to win a title before father time catches up, Boston's entire run managed just one championship, and Miami isnt a dream team unless Wade finds some miracle cure for his injuries. Oh, and I guess I should mention Brooklyn's new lineup just to laugh at it.

Long term the Thunder and Bulls are still the best constructed team, and both built through the draft

Oh, and lets not pretend that the NBA is any different than it was 30 years ago when the Lakers and Celts were rolling out dominant lineups or 50 years ago when the Celts won every f*cking time

#54 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

Actually the Lakers will have two players in contract come 2014, Dwight & Nash. You should check up on that 2014 class, it's better than 2010's. We'll have Dwight as the center piece, & money to blow. We're the Lakers... Everybody loves us. We'll get some great FA's and still be running the NBA like we have throughout our history.

King T seems scared as hell of this team btw.

#55 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

King T seems scared as hell of this team btw.

Scared of what? LOL. LeBron's got the ring, you guys are CHALLENGERS. So if you wanna be champs you have to go thru the Heat. You guys want to be where LeBron and Wade are at right now. Depending on 34 and 38 year old backcourt, no shooters, and no bench, in a "Mike Brown Offense" good luck with that.

#56 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

NO BENCH?!?!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I want what he's smoking.....so a 17 ppg player, a great shooter who plays excellent defense on the perimeter, good rebounding backup big, combined with a lot of young talent who will improve throughout the season isn't a decent bench??? I know it's not the best, but that's far from "no bench" ....

#57 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

The Lakers are my 2nd favorite team but some of the Lakers fans in this thread really makes me dislike the team.

#58 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,641 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

The Lakers are my 2nd favorite team but some of the Lakers fans in this thread really makes me dislike the team.

Why? Because we're calling a spade a spade. KT saying the Lakers have no bench after the offseason moves they've made is about as asinine as you can get....

#59 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

Lol this dude is hilarious.

#60 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,848 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

DH is a physical specimen!!! holy hell, he makes Ellen look like a wee little girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users