Kobe is on Ellen tomorrow BTW.

#62 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

Best starting 5 in the NBA together for the first time.

Posted Image

#63 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:40 AM

life long Laker fan so I always want to see them win...but throw in Nash and I having that whole Canadian thing going...man I'd love to see him win a ring!

#64 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

His personality is infectious....

#65 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

hahahahahaha....like a huge Eddie Murphy

#66 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

In the weeks before training camp, Howard worked out in the post while defended by Person and former NBA power forward Darvin Ham, also a Lakers assistant coach

"I'll tell you what, Dwight is strong," Person said. "He is probably the strongest person I've ever had to stand behind physically, including when I played.

"I've been around [Shaquille O'Neal], been around Tim Duncan, been around David Robinson. Dwight is by far the most gifted when you combine strength, power, quickness and all the other ancillary things that go with a post guy. If he continues to work at the pace he's working now, he could be one of the best centers to ever play the game because he has that skill set to do it."

#67 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,217 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

These will be two EASY ASS championships. No way in hell LBJ could take out Kobe fuging Bryant in the finals.

Kobe is old - 2nd highest in PPG

Nash is old - leads NBA in assists

Have fun coming in the paint against us LBJ. 1st you gotta get past Metta, then you'll get slammed by Dwight.

Posted Image

Miami will not come close to challenging us. OKC is more of a threat, but not to worried. We got a dude off the bench who averaged 17PPG last year LMFAO.

Kobe goes out w/ 7 rings.... & the GOAT. LBJ got lucky D-Rose got hurt this year... Now he'll have to wait a couple more years.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This King dude gotta be killin' himself that he has to see Kobe back on top again.

I think it's time to bump this thread for fun, and quote this post for biggest swing and miss of the year.

EDIT: lol at all of BWood's posts too

#68 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

I think it's time to bump this thread for fun, and quote this post for biggest swing and miss of the year.

Sucks lol.

#69 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,820 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

You do realize we're only at the All Star break?

#70 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,217 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Phil Jackson, Robert horry, Derek fisher, and Brian shaw aren't walking through that door

#71 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

What makes you think the team will improve?

All you hear now is trade Gasol no i meant Dwight no lol I think after the deadline everything will be ok since they will be stuck together with that awesome offense you run.

#72 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

lmao@ this thread!!!!!

#73 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

I still got OKC beating LA in the playoffs. I agree with Aggie, I wanna see the bitchassness of both Kobe & Dwight try to co-exist. Dwight is basically gonna be like a Bynum now, have to get his points early in the game and from Kobe bricks and stickbacks.

What do you expect from "Laker fans" who idolize a player for trying to be a watered down clone of another player? LOL. The Lakers starting 5 now has 33 all star game appearances between them, but these Kobe fans will tell you "he's Jordan, he's doing it by himself".

According to Laker logic last year, Dwight is a bitch that would rather team up with Kobe and the team that beat him in the Finals, than beat them by himself. He and Kobe have no heart, and have to team up to try and beat LeBron. Like I said, this will be an epic fail, keep this thread bumped next May.

You'll be throwing him and the other guys under the bus as "not helping Kobe" loooooooong before the Finals start son. LOL. Heat will repeat.

How prophetic are these posts?? Especially the last one where KT correctly predicts Lakers fans throwing Howard under the bus for "not helping Kobe"

You guys didn't realize that this is actually KT:

Posted Image

#74 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,926 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

News report on the radio yesterday that Kobe and Dwight don't even talk unless they're on the court...

Not surprised. Kobe is a dick.

I don't really even follow NBA, but I do pull against the Lakers just because.

#75 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,217 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

How prophetic are these posts?? Especially the last one where KT correctly predicts Lakers fans throwing Howard under the bus for "not helping Kobe"

You guys didn't realize that this is actually KT:

He nailed it...so did this guy.

I'm gonna laugh when Kobe's hero ball tactics fail them again like in 2004 when they got Malone and Payton and supposedly were unbeatable. Don't worry though, the fall guy will be somebody like Artest or Nash if they don't win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users