Photo
- - - - -

I find this article by Mike Florio pretty funny.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#121 csx

csx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

When we drafted Stewart nobody said it was a dumb idea, him and Williams carried us through that season(our last time in the playoffs btw).

He was drafted under a total different mind set and offensive strategy. Fox loved to run the ball so we got 2 horses to do so.

Fast foward to when we re-signed D-will it made plenty of since, as I stated earlier here...

Yes they did. A lot of people did. It has nothing to do with not liking Stewart.

#122 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

Yes they did. A lot of people did. It has nothing to do with not liking Stewart.

Well I am happy and glad we have all 3 of them on the team, at whatever cost that mayb be. Sorry you can't be as well.

#123 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Well I am happy and glad we have all 3 of them on the team, at whatever cost that mayb be. Sorry you can't be as well.

I am stoked that we have 3 Left Guards on the team that are high price/first rounders......DEPTH....Superbowl.....to hell with the defense....you win by scoring points.....i like runningbacks on my fantasy team......Cam cam cam cam cam cam.....

#124 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

I am stoked that we have 3 Left Guards on the team that are high price/first rounders......DEPTH....Superbowl.....to hell with the defense....you win by scoring points.....i like runningbacks on my fantasy team......Cam cam cam cam cam cam.....

LOL

Yes because LG'S are comparable to RB'S in the way they rotate. Your sarcasm and your argument are both equally as weak. I really do hate it for you that your own team makes you so miserable. As a fellow fan I did my duty to help you see the light and the reasoning behind these personel moves but your much happier being miserable.

#125 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

The Chargers aren't going to spend that much money trading for a franchise running back when they already have one on the roster. They'll most likely just try to get by with what they have until Mathews comes back...or maybe sign a serviceable free agent. We're probably the only team in the league with two featured backs on the roster (maybe Houston too, but I wouldn't consider Tate quite proven yet). If Mathews proves he just can't stay healthy then they'll probably address the running back position in the draft, but I don't see them doing anything drastic this year.

#126 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

Glad we locked JStew up, so the dumb comments don't continue from these 'experts' that think we'll trade him every time a RB gets hurt.