Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.COM poll question (Cam Vs RGIII)

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is this even a poll, RGIII is a rookie, the common sense comparison should be between he and Luck.......I get tired of stupid polls with stupid questions....

Luck is choose by the media. Cam was despised by the media. They will NEVER pit RG against Luck because they know he will win hands down.

They won't even pit The Golden Calf of Bristol with QBs of his equal. They are always drag Cam into the picture.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who will have a better year RGIII or Vick? I think that they are more physically comparable. Although Vick is 10 times the runner then RGIII will ever be. Griffin is fast, that's about it.

Posted

So after a 3 and out, a fumble, and then a screen pass that the defense half assed, he's not comparable to Cam, lol.

Posted

It was the first preseason game...

You are telling that to a group that has named a fifth round draft pick out of a small school the starting CB based on one play in an OTA.

Posted

Other than their total approach as to how they play the QB position, their size, their skill set, and tendencies, they are pretty much the same player right?

These Cam to RG3 comparisons are ridiculous.

Posted

So after a 3 and out, a fumble, and then a screen pass that the defense half assed, he's not comparable to Cam, lol.

You thought he was before?

Posted

I loath the redskins, therefore Robert Griffin the 3rd can suck it.

Posted

The Skins oline is going to get Griffin killed.

Actually they looked ok pass blocking. RG3 wasn't sacked or even pressured for that matter and Buffalo has a dam good defensive line. Run blocking?? well : ( they sucked at it. Terrible just terrible.

Posted

All I know is, Griffin should be calling Cam everyday to thank him for big extra chunk of money that he's making off endorsements. Without Cam there would be a lot more doubt in him . . bye bye Subway deal.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who will have a better season in 2012? Cam or RGIII?

Current standings:

RGIII - 26%

Cam - 74%

5,245 votes

http://www.nfl.com/

Strange how they are comparing a rookie to a veteran quarterback so soon. I didn't see Cam being compared to verteran QB's this early in his rookie season.

Posted

All I know is, Griffin should be calling Cam everyday to thank him for big extra chunk of money that he's making off endorsements. Without Cam there would be a lot more doubt in him . . bye bye Subway deal.

Cams owns Subway now? Or does he just pick who stars in the commercials?

Posted

Why is this even a poll, RGIII is a rookie, the common sense comparison should be between he and Luck.......I get tired of stupid polls with stupid questions....

Truth!