#46 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Based on what?? Lastnights game? because that wasn't the case even with 3 backups starting.
I'd say you need to watch the game and all of RGIII's passing attempts again.

Their OL is awful and they have a collection of third string RBs. The redskins WR corp is average. Not a good formula for a rookie QB.

And I didn't watch RG3 last night. I'm at the beach house slamming beers and swimming all day. Watching a skins game isn't high on my priority list.

#47 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

I am not being biased, I am just being honest. Cam is on a whole different level than RG3. I know since he only played one season it is easy to forget how well he actually played. But hello, he broke like 20 records his rookie season and was probably the greatest rookie of all time. The combination of passing, rushing, size, speed, leadership will make Cam a qaurterback like nobody has ever seen. RG3 will be good but we have seen his type of QB on several occasions. Plus the Panthers have better players around Cam than The Redskins have for RG3.

I also love how RG3 was on ESPN yesterday before the game saying that he hopes he doesn't get hit. What a baby. Cam loves getting hit. He usually does the hitting himself. He isn't afraid to lay the wood to somebody. And his body can take it.
I am just happy we have Cam and nobody else.

#48 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

Their OL is awful and they have a collection of third string RBs. The redskins WR corp is average. Not a good formula for a rookie QB.

And I didn't watch RG3 last night. I'm at the beach house slamming beers and swimming all day. Watching a skins game isn't high on my priority list.

Then you don't know what you're talking about. As usual.

#49 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,649 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

lmao, you seem to know so much about Cam and watch so many of our games too Grits dont ya. You come here to troll and play mind games. Then you contradict yourself and ignore anyone that crushes your logic.

Dude just stick to putting up pictures of tits and being a clown for us. Thats the only reason why Zod keeps you here.

#50 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

lmao, you seem to know so much about Cam and watch so many of our games too Grits dont ya. You come here to troll and play mind games. Then you contradict yourself and ignore anyone that crushes your logic.

Dude just stick to putting up pictures of tits and being a clown for us. Thats the only reason why Zod keeps you here.

Yes i do actually. I mean i do live in the area. Its not hard to watch a game, I've followed the team from the beginning so i kind of know what i'm talking about. I just have an outsiders view and a different opinion but you call it trolling, meh whatever. I'm pretty much a str8 stooter regardless and i have yet to see anyone "crushing my logic" but don't let the facts get in the way.

I will and thanks. I thought my jokes were waay over yalls heads but thanks again for noticing and i'm sure Zod has his reasons.

#51 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

I still think RGIII is going to be a heck of a pro. He's just a little more Michael-Vick-like than Cam. Cam has the potential to be super-human with his size and speed. I'd pick Cam over RGIII for sure, but I really do think he'll be a stellar QB.

#52 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,296 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

Who cares...I just want to win in Carolina. I'd love to get our 1st Superbowl under our belts...

#53 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

Who cares...I just want to win in Carolina. I'd love to get our 1st Superbowl under our belts...

This guy gets it.

#54 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

I'm just hoping RGIII produces a winning record and maybe, maybe a shot at the playoffs. Stats, numbers, yards don't impress me. If he only wins six games i will be highly disappointed.

prepare to be highly disappointed lol

#55 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

I'm just hoping RGIII produces a winning record and maybe, maybe a shot at the playoffs. Stats, numbers, yards don't impress me. If he only wins six games i will be highly disappointed.

Welp, good luck with drafting a QB next year with your first rounder....oh wait.

#56 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

Why would we draft another quaterback in back to back years that would be stupid.

#57 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,967 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

The Redskins suck and their fans do too.

#58 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Then why do people keep posting about them?? I don't understand? Yall draw they like a gun. This topic for one and the stupid poll for that matter.

#59 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

it should be a luck vs griffin poll tbh

but another athletic, black qb comes along and its "is he the next CAM NEWTON??"

i lol'd

#60 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

No the nation believes that a rookie will not have the success of a veteran quarterback this up coming season. Hey guys, Who will have the more successful season? Andrew Luck or Payton Manning??

Brandon Weeden or Jay Cutler?

Ryan Tannehill or Andy Dalton??

Dumb question, dumb poll for dumbass fans.

LOL now Cam is a Vet..If that's the case then why is Skip still defending The Golden Calf of Bristol and comparing him to Cam saying he's a rookie just like Cam?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com