Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTENTION NERDS: MADDEN 13 Demo

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

*********NERD ALERT*********

Madden 13 demo rolls out Tuesday afternoon on PS3.

Tuesday Morning for XBOX

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/566832-madden-nfl-13-demo-arrives-august-14th-ps3-360-vita.html

My PS 3 tag is TANTRIC-NINJA hit me up and state ur a huddle nerd

Posted · Report post

Well I just downloaded the Demo this afternoon..it looks good so far. Passing and ints seem too easy... A demo and final product can change a bit so we shall see..too early on my opinions.

Posted · Report post

i just played the Skins vs. Hawks on All-Pro. RG3 was 15 of 18 304 yds. 3 TDS 158.3 passer rating :unsure:.

Posted · Report post

I played as the 49ers against Giants on All-Pro. Alex Smith was 10-12 184 Yards 2 TD's. Justin Smith INT for a TD. Also Ted Ginn returned a KR and a PR for a TD. 35-14.

Posted · Report post

Games is nice. I was browsing the Giants playbook and they have the Nascar package. I wonder if they gave that to us.

Posted · Report post

Bout to get on and try it out. Excited about the new game engine... And keep in mind guys, the finished product does change from the demo and often comes with a software update on release night.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TopCat' timestamp='1344985712' post='1859428']
Games is nice. I was browsing the Giants playbook and they have the Nascar package. I wonder if they gave that to us.
[/quote]

Panthers have the triple option. Search for the Madden 13 panthers playbook...google it but someone posted here..Maddenbible guys are trying it out..looks cool if you can figure it out.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SexBeerVideoGames' timestamp='1344984085' post='1859410']
I played as the 49ers against Giants on All-Pro. Alex Smith was 10-12 184 Yards 2 TD's. Justin Smith INT for a TD. Also Ted Ginn returned a KR and a PR for a TD. 35-14.
[/quote]

I noticed Kickoffs are easier...not a good thing..madden 10 id run one each game if not two it seemed.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TANTRIC-NINJA' timestamp='1344991390' post='1859528']
Panthers have the triple option. Search for the Madden 13 panthers playbook...google it but someone posted here..Maddenbible guys are trying it out..looks cool if you can figure it out.
[/quote]

They don't show the defense though.

Posted · Report post

In madden '12 in the dime package you can have t davis, j anderson as your de's and c johnson and g hardy as your dt's. Thats my nascar package but i only use it really in hail mary situations.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaKid704' timestamp='1344992791' post='1859564']
In madden '12 in the dime package you can have t davis, j anderson as your de's and c johnson and g hardy as your dt's. Thats my nascar package but i only use it really in hail mary situations.
[/quote]

I used that in 3rd and long defense. slide the line right and slant right..I use Eric Norwood on the LE and he screams...TD gets there faster with hit power then he gets carted off...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TopCat' timestamp='1344992205' post='1859551']

They don't show the defense though.
[/quote]

I would think the defense would be more of the same if not added 3-4 pkgs...